💛 𝗔 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

Imagine based off the song 'A Different Corner' by George Michael.

Please listen to the song while reading (but of-course only if you want too) I highly recommend it!

Enjoy!

🔥

Tommy's POV, 1994

Life's complicated for most people.

But for me? Ha. It's an entirely different fucking story.

Love is meant to be an magical thing, it keeps you from pain and I'd say it is for anyone who isn't me. Love for me seems to be fucking impossible. Wanna know why?

Last year my marriage to Heather ended. It was messy... I cheated on her. I wasn't proud of the fact but I did, many times. And, guess what? That's not all, because I'm also in love with my best friend, Nikki Sixx's wife and Vince Neil's sister, Y/N.

Yeah. Soo... basically fuck my life.

If Y/N wasn't with Nikki I would have asked her out 10 years ago. As bad as this is gonna sound.. sometimes wish she was with me rather than Nikki.

I'd met her before him anyway- because I met Vince in high school I'd seen her and met her- I didn't really know know her then... but I met her.
I want her to be married to me.. not him. I'd give her everything... I'd happily promise her my life if we were together.

It's awful I know.. and I hate myself for thinking it but it's what my hearts set on. My heart is set on Y/N.

Never in a million years would I ever admit this to anyone, especially Y/N. I love her too much to ruin our friendship and to possibly ruin her marriage- the pain it caused me to see Nikki make her smile was almost agonising but they both deserved happiness- after all the shit Nikki's had to go through I'm glad he found her- she give him a purpose to live.

So, I wouldn't do that to them. I wouldn't dare ruin what they had. They're my best friends. I just hate admitting that Y/N fell for Nikki and not me.

Vince would also kill me no doubt- not that I really talk to him at the moment but even so, if he ever knew how I felt for Y/N he'd kill me because he flipped shit when Nikki told us how he felt about his sister.

So if two of his bandmates... well ex-band mates said they were in love with his sister... fuck I don't even wanna think about it.

I've never come close in all of these years to finding someone I love the same or more than Y/N. I'll never feel this way about anyone else.. I didn't even love Heather as much as I love Y/N and I actually married her- Heather was there to fill a void in my heart -she was just a distraction. Damn, that sounds shitty when I say that aloud.

But however shitty it sounded, it was unfortunately the truth. Heather was just a fill in for Y/N- I did love Heather don't get me wrong but it just wasn't in the same way.

Y/N Wharton was the love of my life and she didn't even fucking know it.

She's the only one that can comfort me if I'm scared or upset, nobody else calms me like Y/N.