🧡 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

•🔥•

1982

Vince had been acting weird the past few days.
Whenever I challenged him on the matter he shrugged it off- I even brought the topic up with Nikki and Tommy but they wouldn't tell me anything either, I knew they knew which is what made it all the more infuriating.

I hadn't even bothered asking Mick, If he knew anything then he wouldn't tell me- especially if he'd been explicitly told not to. He was loyal like that.

I wasn't concerned about it really, I trusted Vince and besides I'd know if it was something bad like say if he was cheating, because the other 3 boys were fiercely protective of me- particularly Tommy. We'd know eachother forever so he was like a brother to me and he'd told Vince when we began seeing eachother that if Vin was to hurt me then he'd be dead.

So, seeing as Vince is still alive or atleast still has functioning limbs- I'm fairly certain it's nothing bad. But that leaves the question of what the fuck is that man doing?

Vince and I we're just chilling watching some shitty movie on TV as we thought it'd be a laugh. We were lying down on the sofa, my back was against Vince's chest as one of his arms secured around my waist holding me to him- his soft breathing sounding into my ear as his head lay on-top of mine.

Suddenly, our moment of cuddling was disrupted when the phone rang from the other side of the room. The sound made Vince jump slightly before he groans obviously not wanting to move but despite that he forces himself up removing his arm from my waist, walking over to the phone.

Once he reached it Vince picked it up and answered it "Hello?"

Now, I couldn't hear half the conversation because i wasn't going to be able too hear the person on the other end of the line but even on Vince's end he began talking in hushed tones as the conversation continued which again was weird for Vince because he was one of the loudest people I knew. If he was taking to someone he'd be yelling the conversation throughout the house.

Soon enough after a few more minutes of hushed voices the phone call ended and the singer walked back over to me with a small smile on his face.

"Who was it?" I asked curious but also slightly suspicious.

"Tommy" Vince replies simply, not elaborating much in the topic.

My eyebrows raised "Okay....? What did Tommy want?" I knew I wasn't going to get an proper answer but I may as well ask.

"We just needed to clarify something- it doesn't matter" he smirked while holding out his hand to me wanting me to take it. But, I don't I just stare at him questioningly.

Vince rolls his eyes "Take my hand"

"Why?"

The singer sighs playfully "Just do it"

I give up and take my boyfriends hand, he pulls me up and drags me upstairs into our bedroom where once inside I see a dress hanging up in the wardrobe door. It was beautiful.

I stare at the dress before staring at Vince "What? What's this for? When did this even get here? When did you get it? Vin-"