🧡 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

🔥

1984

Last night was wild. My boyfriend Vince Neil had thrown a huge summertime booze binge and invited practically everyone we knew. It was an eventful night to say the least. I think we broke atleast 5 laws- along with a lot of stupid stunts but with Tommy and Nikki what could you expect?

Tommy had managed to get his hair caught in the washing machine and Nikki thought toasting metal cutlery was a good idea.

All the boys were still around the house somewhere, I know Mick is in the room next to Vince and I's because in the middle of the party I went to talk to Mick and realised his back was playing up so me being a good friend took him upstairs and said he could stay there away from everyone and get some sleep which he was thankful for.

As for the Terror Twins.... who knows. The last I saw of them they were outside in the pool seeing who could hold their breath the longest.

Vince and I had decided to send everyone home at around 3:00am so we could tidy up slightly knowing we won't want to in the morning, so when we finally got to bed it was atleast 5 in the morning.

When we woke up it was surprisingly early- only 10:30. I rolled over to face Vince who was sound asleep, his blonde hair sprawled out all over the pillow, I loved observing Vince when he slept- he always looked peaceful and well, he was drop dead gorgeous.

Carefully, I moved my hand from under the duvet and placed a strip of hair from his face his ear, then I begin rubbing a thumb over his jawline the contact after a few seconds causes the mans eyes to flutter open- Vince's expression was confused for a moment but as soon as his eyes met mine a tired smile spread in his face "Mornin'"

"Morning, Vin."

Vince then turns over but quickly then changes his mind when the sunlight hits him "Fuck... my heads killin' me"

Although the singer was in pain I couldn't help but grin- I loved Vince's morning voice because his already thick Californian accent becomes even more pronounced "That's what you get for drinking 3 bottles of whiskey in one night"

"Ugh, I was fine last night, waking up is such a drag..why do I do this to myself? I'm such an idiot" Vince mumbles shaking his head while rubbing his hands down his face.

"No arguments here" I smirk while digging through my bedside draw, once I found what I was looking for I handed them to Vince which was some painkillers and a glass of water.

"Thanks, doll" he mumbles before downing the painkillers and the entire glass of water "Damn, if I feel like shit I can only imagine how Tom and Nik must be feelin' right now"

"That's if they're awake"

"Tommy will be for sure, but Nikki won't be... unless Tom's woken him"

"If he had, we'd definitely have heard shouting. We both know what Nikki's like if he's woken up"

"Ahh, true. Tommy would've come runnin' up 'ere screaming like a bitch." The blonde chuckled wearily, obviously not wanting worsen his headache.

"I'm going to check on Mick, you alright?" I say before kicking back the bed clothes and grabbing a robe off the back of our bedroom door.