🧡 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was requested by whamsbiggestfan so thank you! Although simple, I love this idea! This is one of my favourite imagines I've written so far actually ❤️

Enjoy!

•🔥•

1982

Fridays are my second favourite day of the week. Saturdays being number one, but yea, it's the end of the week so after a long boring day of dealing with strings of bitchy women and inpatient men I could finally hit the bar after watching one of the bands playing at the Starwood tonight.

The band playing right now were honestly rather shit but anything's better than being in my dead end job as a assistant manager with a boss who tries it on with you every five minutes.

They'd been playing about 20 minutes and only after about 3 I stopped listening and focused on my drink and the dead end life I'm currently living, I lifted the half full glass of wine and place it against my lips taking a large sip placing it back into the bar swirling the alcohol around in the bottom of the glass slowly losing the will to live because of how much the shit music was grating on my ear drums.

"That'll be me tomorrow night"

The unexpected voice scared the shit out of me so I span around to be greeted by a man decked in a white t-shirt, red leather jacket and black leather pants with bleach blonde hair, the mysterious man read my confused facial expression and nodded towards the stage "Singing" he says simply.

"Oh, right..." I replied awkwardly regaining my composure from the fright he gave me, looking back to the glass in my hand.

"Gonna be a million times better than this shit I'll guarantee you that"

His confidence made a small smile tug at my lips "I won't argue with your ego"

The blonde laughed lightly at my response leaning into the bar as he sat on the stool next to me, his eyes watching me carefully "Vince Neil" he said holding his hand out.

I took the hand and shook it finally taking in the man's appearance and fuck me, he was gorgeous "Vince? Short for Vincent, I'm assuming"

"Yeah" he said with a raised eyebrow "Something wrong with that?"

"No, not at all. It's pretty"

Vince scoffed "Pretty? I was hoping you we're gonna say it's nasty as hell cause I fucking hate it"

"Too bad cause I love it, suits you"

"Ya think?" He says quizzically his eyes sparkling with something, something I couldn't quite place, it was almost admiration.

I hummed "Yeah, not many men could pull of a name like that- your one of the lucky few"

Vince shrugged in agreement "'Spose"

There was something about this man that drew me to him, maybe it was his image or his confidence or simply the fact he'd taken the time to walk over to me and chat even if that wasn't his main intention, I then remember he said he was in a band or at least a singer... can't hurt getting to know more about him I guess.