❤️ 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from NikkiBabySixx_6, so thank you so much, I hope you like this!

Bit of background information- this request was based on the song 'Wild Thing' by Sam Kinison from 1988, this video has a shit load of rockstars- this imagine will include Slash, Steven Adler, Joe Perry, Steven Tyler and Tommy Lee as main characters and side characters- I'll link the song above after the picture of Nik so you can watch the video and see all the rockstars in there.

This video doesn't actually have Nikki in it but he's in here for the imagines sake.

•🔥•

Nikki's POV, 1988

So I'd been asked to appear in a music video, at first I didn't really want to do it, having only gotten out of rehab barely a couple of months ago, I wasn't up for being around other people especially people who I knew were still on drugs and alcohol- but I'd agreed to do it when I was informed by Sam Kinison, the guy who's video it was, that he'd already asked T-Bone and he'd agreed I thought I'd say yes, at least then I won't be the only sober one.

I was pretty excited now I was here, it was nice to catch up with Steven Tyler and Joe Perry having not seen them in a hot minute, it was also nice to see Steven Adler or Popcorn as his friends call him and Slash, Tommy had been talking a lot with Popcorn today but I'd caught up with him briefly a little while ago.

It was weird to see Slash seems as the last time I saw him was the night I died, we didn't talk about it but we were both obviously thinking about it, Slash hugged me and it was clear in that hug he was glad that I was alive, and I'm glad too.

The video so far was pretty good, we were all laughing and joking with each other, there was a few ego clashes but that was inevitable having so many rockstars on such close proximity to one another- I'm just glad Vince and Axl aren't here... the drama wouldn't be tolerable, Tom and I would probably disown Vince if I'm honest and no doubt Slash and Steven would disown Axl.

Today has been mostly what I expected it to be so far... especially since the model used in this video Y/N L/N, is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I've just been watching her all shoot, and damn, she's hot.

Usually I'd have gone over and spoken to her by now but no... I'm stood watching her being too much of a pussy to introduce myself... whatever happened to Sleazy Sixx? Or womaniser Sixx? They died I think the moment I kicked my bad habits in rehab.

It was the drugs and alcohol that gave me my confidence, without them I'm kinda pathetic, I'm a better person sober that's not even in question but I could talk to women when high or drunk because I didn't think about anything just about getting laid, but now I overthink and I don't want to fuck up if I talk to her so I've just resulted in standing here.

I hate being shy, it's out of character for me... but I guess this is my true character because it's not being morphed by substances... I've just made my true character out of character because I've always been intoxicated with something for so many years.

I hadn't had a girlfriend in almost a year by now, after I booted Vanity, I've tried to get a girl over the last couple of months but none of them felt right... there's something about Y/N though... I'd seen her a few times on covers of magazines- mainly playboy- she was desired by half the American population, so how would I stand a chance?