•❤️ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from WeirdCrueGirl, so thank you! This is a little short but I loved it none the less!

•🔥•

Karina's POV, 1986

I was on my way to visit my best friend Nikki's house seems as he'd asked to hang and I of course said yes, it was always nice to spend time with Nikki and it gets quite difficult with me working and Nikki and the guys touring.

They'd finished their 'Theatre of Pain' tour a over a month ago and had recently completed a documentary kinda style interview called 'Mötley Crüe: Uncensored'- I was there when it was filmed and definitely will be one of my favourite things ever.

Being friends with the boys is an experience to say the least, they're all lovable as hell but Nikki will always have a special place in my heart as he was the first one of them I met, he was still with London when I met him, the band had just finished a gig and Nikki came to the bar where I was, we struck up a conversation and became instant friends.

I will admit though, I find Nikki attractive... but like who wouldn't?

It's more of a hopeless crush actually, Nikki had always treated me differently from how he treated the other women he met, he always cared about my opinion especially my opinion on him.

The only person who knew of my feelings for Nikki was Vince, Vince was my best friend after Nikki and I really had to tell someone how I felt about the bassist. I'd told Vin a few months ago after he kinda picked up on it himself, he's surprisingly kept it to himself so far... I hope it stayed like that because I knew Nikki would never feel the same way about me.

So, as I pulled up onto his driveway next to his black corvette I felt excited to see him again, spending time with Nikki Sixx certainly was never boring. Quickly, I climbed out of the car and shut the door, locking it, then swiftly making my way to Nikki's front door.

My knuckles come into contact with the dark wood of the door and I ring the doorbell for good measure incase he's upstairs or something, usually when I knock in Nik's door I'm left waiting for at least a couple of minutes cause he liked to take his sweet ass time but today I was pleasantly surprised when the door swung open in less than 30 seconds.

"Woah, that was quick" I laughed.

"Do I usually take forever?" Nikki asked with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded and stepped inside the house "Yeah, yeah you do. It's a nice change"

"I'll make the change more often then" he smiles hugging me for an almost awkward amount of time which I found weird... he's being weird... "How have you been the past few days?"

I don't say anything about the slightly off behaviour thinking maybe he's just in a particularly cuddly mood today and answer his question "Alright, chilling, I guess... what about you?"

"Same, got a band meeting tomorrow though, ugh- I really can't be assed to go. Are you free? Please say you are, then you can come with me and make it more tolerable"

The puppy dog look the bassist was giving me right now made it practically impossible for me to say no to him, so I gave him the reply he wanted to hear "I'm free, so if you want me there then I'll go"