❤️ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from rhapsody_queen, so thank you! Hope you enjoy it!

I had no idea how to end this one so it's kinda abrupt but never mind, it does it's job 😂

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, Late 1988

I was home alone at this current moment, Nikki having left to go to the recording studio to record demos for Mötley Crüe's next album 'Dr Feelgood', Nikki was my world and my entire life and had been for a long time- he proposed to me on New Years Day last year, not even a week after his overdose vowing to me that he'd never touch heroin ever again.

He got himself and the other guys into rehab in January and they were all released April- ever since then they'd all remained pretty low key, planning out their next album making sure it's the best it can be.

I was so proud of the four of them, my boys.

With Nikki gone there wasn't much for me to do, I'd spent yesterday cleaning and washing clothes so I really had nothing urgent attend to, I just sat on the couch with MTV playing flicking through a issue of 'Kerrang!'- or at least I had been until the phone began to suddenly ring, scaring the living shit out of me.

A loud relieved sigh came from me when my brain registers the sound and I place the magazine down at my side and take my hand to pick up the phone- I hesitated for a couple of seconds letting my heart rate fall back to normal before taking the phone into my hand and placing it against my ear "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N... sorry to bother you- but can you come and pick up Sixx?" Vince's voice wonders to me from the other side of the line which confuses me deeply.

"Why?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Cause he's currently in the restroom throwing his guts up"

"What? Why? Is he okay?" I said instantly more alert and concerned.

"I think so... I don't know what happened, he looked kinda rough for most of day but about ten minutes ago he just started throwing up- we're kinda lost on what to do"

"I'll be there just give me a few minutes, okay?"

The singer hummed "Alright, thanks"

"No problem, Vinnie" I say as the phone line went dead, I sighed and stood up from the couch getting my keys and putting on some shoes ready to go and collect my fiancé from his current predicament and bring him back here where I can look after him.

I thought earlier Nikki didn't look too well but thought nothing of it as I thought if he wasn't feeling good he'd have told me but evidently not- that's Nikki for you, stubborn as all hell.

Right, let's go and collect this pain in the ass.

•🔥•

Arriving at the studio didn't take too long, ten minutes or so- which was good actually, the traffic wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected, upon pulling up into the parking lot I spotted Nik's car parked up and then saw Vince approaching, I smiled and opened the car door climbing out and locking it behind me looking over at the blonde "Hey"