❤️ 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

Disclaimer: References to Drug and Alcohol abuse and physical violence.

•🔥•

1985

Nikki has come in at 2 in the morning- smashed out of his mind- high on god knows how many drugs. Usually, I could deal with it.... just about anyways. But today?

No, today it hit a nerve with me, as I'd waited up to tell him something, but in this state would I trust him to react the way I'd want?

He was ruining everything and I knew one of these days he'd go out and not come back and I couldn't do it alone.

When events like this usually occurred, I tried to be civil to Nikki in hopes he'd not completely lash out at me although in his drugged mind he'd find something to nitpick and argue over.

Of course the next day I'd get the apologies and the 'it'll never happen again''s which by now I'd heard them so often they didn't meant fuck anymore. He knew what he was doing, he knew what he was taking. Drugs were taking a toll on our relationship and I was not going to lose him to drugs and alcohol.

Today, when he walked through the door I was sat waiting on the sofa- once he saw me, there wasn't a hello or a smile instead a scowl was etched onto his lips and his eyes were cold holding nothing.

This wasn't the man I grew up with, and especially wasn't the man I fell in love with. Nikki had changed, he kept insisting he hadn't but I knew he knew... it just wasn't something he was prepared to admit.

"You still up?" He asks in an annoyed tone.

I glance towards my boyfriend. "Yeah, you want to know why? Because you said you'd be back by 11pm. So I've sat here for almost 4 fucking hours waiting for you!"

Nikki stares at me for a second before speaking "Well, sorry. I'm sorry- I'm sorry that I'm not allowed to have a social life."

It was then I stood up at walked up to him. "Excuse you!? Your free to go out, and see your friends when have I ever stopped you? You see them every fucking day- when do I see my friends Nikki! Once a fucking month!"

Nikki said nothing in response, knowing I was right. But he wasn't ever going to admit it- especially when off his face.

By now, I was livid from his silence and arrogance. So much so that I walked right up to Nikki, and I immediately got hit by the strong scent of alcohol- I stood looking directly into his eyes.

"You're such a bastard sometimes Nikki! You just leave me to get plastered on god knows what for hours. Then when you do come back you yell, throw things, scream at me... I don't even recognize you most of the time Nik.. you always tell me that you don't want to be like your father!" I pause for a moment, letting his high mind process what I said, then I continued by screaming "Well let me tell you something- Nikki Sixx, you're beginning to act like him!"

After that time seems to slow down as I watch Nikki's eyes widen slightly before a hurt look crossed his face, I'd never said anything like that before, but the hurt quickly then turned to rage as his hand balled into a fist, it rises then slams into my left cheek.

The force of the impact sent me flying into the wall- hitting my head as I did so. But that didn't matter.... he'd hit me.