💛 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

🔥

1989

I woke up feeling immensely sick for the third time this week- and no, it wasn't food poisoning-as much as I wanted it to be in this moment- I was pregnant.

I'd found out 2 days ago and hadn't found the time to tell Tommy, I wouldn't want to burden him with the stress as the boys have just released an album and are going on tour not even a few months from now.

The timing couldn't really be any worse.

Slowly, so not to wake Tommy I crept out of bed and quietly ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind me and bringing the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl.

Luckily today I only vomited twice, yesterday I was sat here next to the toilet for about an hour.

Why'd you have to do this to me, Tom?

After I washed my mouth out and gave the it the once round with a toothbrush, I quietly stepped my way back into Tommy and I's bedroom- I didn't want to wake the drummer up because he woke up last night when I was vomiting my guts out- I'd made the excuse of food poisoning but I knew he didn't believe me, he thought something was seriously wrong, he literally grilled me on it for about 30 minutes.. bless him.

My heart melted when he fussed over me, it's clear by the way he looks at me how much he cares, he doesn't bother to hide the love and admiration in his eyes. However, The more he asked the more I wanted to tell him- I feel so guilty keeping something like this from him. I was just scared at how he'd react.

Yes, Tommy loves kids- and yes, we'd discussed having children but after we got married and when there isn't any musical commitments. We'd been engaged for about a year now but never found the time to get married, we especially hadn't had chance to plan one.

Carefully I pull back the duvet and climb underneath, I lie down and take a breath thinking I'd gotten away with it- when suddenly out of the darkness Tommy spoke. "You alright?" His voice hoarse and tired.

I smile before turning to face him- I could just about make out his half closed eyes peering at me, I lean forward and kiss his cheek. "Yes, I'm fine don't worry- go back to sleep"

"Promise? Because this is the second night in a row-"

"Tommy- I swear I'm fine!" I laugh half heartedly while tracing shapes lightly onto his arm.

"You.... you would tell me if something was wrong- like really wrong, wouldn't you?" He asks while sitting up slightly.

"Of course I would, now stop worrying...please?"

Reluctantly, the man nods. "....okay.... but if it happens again we're going to a doctor"

"Tomm-"

Tommy grabbed my hand and desperately spoke "No! Y/N... Promise me"

I know I need to tell him, but I need to find the right time.... "I promise"

Seeming more satisfied with my answer- Tommy calms down and lies back down, so I follow his lead and return to my previous position facing alway from him.