❤️ 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅} (𝗣𝘁.2)

This part 2 was asked for by the original requester NikkiBabySixx_6, so thank you for the idea :)

Enjoy 😇

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1988

I didn't expect a lot from being apart of the video for 'Wild Thing', I really didn't, I enjoyed the attention to an extent, I don't think you'd find many people who'd complain being hit on my some of the worlds most famous rockstars but I wasn't after anyone... until I saw Nikki Sixx.

He'd always been attractive to me but I never really thought he'd have had a thing for me but he did, he seemed like a great guy that's why I found no issue in asking him out- I'm not usually that forward but with Nikki and seeing how nervous and awkward he was around me made me feel comfortable enough to have asked because I was good at reading people and could see as clear as day that he wanted to take me out.

It was Saturday now so it was the day of Nikki and I's date, it was 10:50, Nik was for any minute and I was both excited and nervous to see home again, we'd arranged the place where we were going, I'd chosen a restaurant a few miles away which was classy but not posh because that's not Nikki's style and it's not mine either.

Nikki was driving here and driving us to the restaurant, it was just easier that way seems as I'm closer to the restaurant.

I hadn't been on a date with a guy I genuinely liked in so long, I was nervous as hell but assured myself Nikki was feeling the same judging by now awkward he was around me the other day.

Eventually, Nikki pulled up onto my driveway- he was surprisingly punctual but luckily I was all set when he did arrive so I quickly grabbed my purse and headed out my front door locking it behind me walking to Nikki's car and getting in.

"Morning" Nikki said as I closed the door, I looked over at him and smiled.

"Morning, Sixx... you clean up rather nicely, don't you?" I asked as I took in his clean and tidy appearance.

The bassist smirked and blushed a little "I try sometimes, with the right person... you look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you... I try sometimes, with the right person" I replied cheekily quoting back what he'd said to me.

The man laughed and I'll never get over how beautiful his laugh is, it's one of the most beautiful thing I've ever heard "God damn, you're amazing"

"I'm not, but I'm glad you think so"

"Yeah you are, don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

I smile at Nikki, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly "Come on, we better go... our reservation is for 11:30"

"Shit, yeah... sorry" Nik chuckles as he turned on the radio and let music sound through the car as we make out way from my house towards the direction of the restaurant, I had to help Nikki with direction because he doesn't have the best sense of direction- not that's a criticism because this is the first time he's been to this restaurant.

The car ride was actually rather relaxed, I could see Nikki was still rather nervous and although I didn't know him all that well it was clear he was being more reserved than he usually would be, I wanted him to be himself and not be afraid to show who he is- I want to know Nikki Sixx, all sides of him.. even his flaws.