❤️ 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

🔥

Y/N's POV, 1984

I loved Nikki, don't get me wrong. But sometimes he could be a royal pain in the ass- like today. I understood he was trying to help with the agony which was period cramps, but I was not in any mood to talk or be friendly... I just wanted to sleep.

"Do you want any food?...Or you want me to ring someone? We could go out?"

"Nik. Please... just don't..."

The man sighed. "I wanna help you"

"I know. But I'm really not in the mood" I grumbled while wincing as my cramps worsened again.

"Then shall I ring Tommy or Vince or Mick?"

"Definitely not Tommy, I do not want my brother fussing over me, I fear he'd be even more irritating than you and leave Mick be he has to put up with you enough-"

Nikki sat himself next to me cutting me off "So... want me to ring Vince?"

"No, just please sit there and don't say anything, you just being here is helping, okay?" I tell the bassist which was the truth- although he was annoying the living he outta me I still wanted him around- I just didn't want him to be sociable.

"... Alright..."

By Nikki's tone of voice I knew he was slightly hurt by me repeatedly shutting him down, because he did just want to help me but he understood not to take anything I said to him to heart- he knew I'd never hurt him on purpose.

Luckily, the silence lasted a while, longer than I expected it to anyway. Unluckily, this man was Nikki Sixx so being quiet wasn't really programmed into his brain.

"Shall we go out later, would it help with the pain?"

A low annoyed groan came from my throat. "I swear I'm going to knock you out of you don't fucking shut up" God, I sounded like such a bitch.

Nikki again, didn't take what I said to heart and smirked "Actually, I talk in my sleep... soooo... I'll just keep talking."

I roll my eyes and whack him with a pillow.

"Hey!" He laughs. "Right! That's it!" Nikki shouts playfully as he jumps to my side of the sofa and digs his hands under my arms and begins mercilessly tickling me.

Hysterical laughter sounds throughout the house as we both tickle the shit out of eachother. I will say one thing it did cheer me up and take my mind off the pain.

"Stop! N-Nikki! Please! Nik! No-" I giggle with a grin on my face trying to block his hands.

"Say sorry!" He exclaims, smiling manically.

"S-sorry! Okay! I'm sorry!" I laughed batting the bassists hands away from me, luckily he kept to his word and stopped the smile never leaving his face.

Nikki then carefully wrapped his arms around me pulling me in-between his legs, laying down placing his warm hands on my abdomen helping relieve some of the discomfort. "I'm sorry if I annoyed you... I just hate seeing you in pain"