❤️ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

Disclaimer: Light alcohol references, sexual themes.

•🔥•

1989

Nikki and I had just come crashing into our hotel room after the first show of the 'Dr Feelgood' tour and hanging with the boys in the hotel bar- but obviously not drinking anything cause of the sobriety plan the boys were -so far- sticking too.

The moment we got into the hotel room Nikki began assaulting my neck with kisses, gently sucking on the flesh- no doubt I'd be littered with red hickeys in the morning and if I'm honest I didn't really care.

Nikki then whispers "Jump" into my ear so I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist- Nikki's hands were holding my legs supporting me- the bassist then carries me over to the bed and drops me gently onto my back and latches his lips onto mine in a heated passionate kiss.

After making out for a good 5 minutes Nikki pulls back with a grin on his beautifully chiselled face- I see his eyes moving slowly over my face staring in awe. "Is something wrong?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing in concern.

A light chuckle comes from the man above me. "No, nothing. I'm just admiring you."

"Why?"

"Cause your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen"

A deep blush rose onto my cheeks as I stared into the breathtaking green oceans of Nikki's eyes. "Stop it"

"No, because it's true. You are so beautiful..." he whispers, before his smile fades and his demeanour changes- he looks down, avoiding my gaze "So beautiful that I don't deserve you.. and I certainly I don't deserve to be loved like you love me"

At his words I let out a deep sigh, and brushed a few stray strands of hair which had fallen into his face back behind his ear causing him to return his gaze to my eyes.

"I know you don't think you deserve love Nik, but you do, more than anyone else I know. You've been through shit and you've made mistakes but that's exactly the reason why you deserve love... let me tell you something Nikki Sixx, you deserve the world and don't let anyone or anything convince you otherwise."

Nikki looks back at me, a loving look swirling in his eyes "I love you, I've never loved anything more than you."

"I love you too" I tell him quietly before rolling my head to the side, checking the clock. Wow.. we'd been talking with the boys longer than I thought.
"Nik?"

"Hmmm"

"You do know it's like quarter to 3"

Nikki looked confused for a moment also checking the time before a light chuckle sounds from him "Shit. Who knew Tommy could talk about the quality of drumsticks for almost 4 fucking hours?"

"Well, we always knew he was capable of it- but actually hearing him do it... well...."

"Kinda boring?" Nikki finishes.

"Yeah, kinda boring" I confirmed while pushing Nikki off me and onto the other side of the bed. The bassist let out a groan before giving me puppy dog eyes and sticking out his bottom lip.