💚 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝗺 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗸 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

🔥

1987

It was meant to be a relaxed get together just before the boys went on tour before our lives became hectic with time zones and shows every other night.

This was our last chance to chill out before we hit the road.

But the word 'chill' isn't in the the vocabulary of 75% of Mötley Crüe.... soo... you can imagine what's going on. But if you can't... it was going something like this.

Nikki and Tommy were currently playing a rather pointless game of truth or dare seems as they were the only ones playing.

They were up and down like yo-yo's both of them were consistently choosing dare so they had to keep raiding Mick and I's cupboards making the most disgusting dares up they possible could. If one of them didn't complete a dare they had to down half a pint of whiskey.

Vince was finding entertainment in setting up a line of mugs and throwing some ping pong balls he'd found in the back of a cupboard in the kitchen into them- screaming out in joy like a child whenever he got one in.

They were all high if you hadn't gathered.. which was kind of amusing for Mick and I. But then wasn't so amusing when Nikki began trying to get us to participate. We had consistently denied his request but soon enough Tommy backed up his Terror Twin and began pestering us too.

"Come on Y/N! Play with us! We could do with a woman for the dares- to make it more interesting"

Before I got the chance to speak Mick answered. "Fuck off, drummer. If you want a woman go get your own fucking wife, leave mine out if it"

"Your no fun, dude" Tommy whines- to which I laugh.

"Sorry, Tom... but I don't wanna play.. I'll probably get sick from something like what the fuck ever that is." I say pointing to a glass filled with some kind of liquid with chunks of some unidentifiable food stuffs inside which was a dare Nikki had completed a few moments earlier.

Tommy pouted. "It's not that bad"

"Yeah, it's actually nice" Nikki states while shrugging.

Ew. He did not just say that, it literally looks like baby shit. "I'll take your word for it, Sixx" I nodded, nuzzling into Mick's chest not even slightly convinced by the bassists words.

Those drugs must have fucked up his tasting ability.

"Miccckkkkk.... wwwhhyyy wwwoooonn'ttt yyyoouuu pppllllaaaayyy" Tommy wailed like a child while reaching over from where he's sat lightly smacking Mick's leg.

The guitarist rolls his eyes. "Because I fail to see what's entertaining about this"

"Just play once... please" The drummer persists, pouting to the older man- giving him his best puppy eyes.

A loud, fed up groan makes its way out of Mick's lips. "Fine, one game! Then I'm not playing with you fuckers okay?"

I chuckled glad I'm not involved in their buffoonery but as Mick leaned forward he craned his head round and watched me with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know what your laughing at. Your playing with me"