💛 𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was requested by aerogurl18, so thank you for the idea 😊

Sorry it's taken awhile to write, this isn't my best imagine ever... but hope you like it!

🔥

Tommy's POV, 1984

Y/N L/N. The girl that is the complete opposite of what you'd think I'd look for in a woman but nope, she's exactly what I look for. Y/N was one of those women that is the stark opposite of the typical rockstar love interest, I don't care about the typical though, I care about her.

I'd known her since high school and unknowingly worked her way into my heart- Y/N was honestly beautiful but she didn't see it, she's never seen herself as beautiful and that broke my heart.

People used to bully her in school for being the shy bookworm, always working, doing her homework- I used to stand up for her when the assholes showed up, it's actually how we first met.

One day, some kid was provoking and taunting her by calling her names and insulting her appearance, it pissed me off to see someone treat her that way so I went up to this guy and forced him against a wall threatening him that if I ever heard him talking to her in that way again I'd knock his teeth out, he ran off with his tail between his legs while I then turned to Y/N who thanked me giving me her name, obviously I gave my name back and invited her to come eat lunch with me- to my delight she agreed and while we were eating got introduced to Vince who quickly became her best friend, aside from me of course.

It really does depress me that Y/N doesn't see herself in the way I do, to me she's the most perfect being in existence- I've tried to tell her but getting her to listen is a difficult task because she's so against seeing herself as pretty or attractive. I wanted to fix her... but I knew I couldn't in the way I wanted too.

I knew that with me being hyper and out there it'd bring her out of her shell, it worked for the most part... she's still shy though, around people she isn't comfortable with that is but it's an achievement to me.

Right now, Y/N had joined me and the rest of the guys at a rehearsal for the set list for the 'Monsters of Rock' festival we were playing in a weeks time in England- we were all pretty hyped about it, I'd asked Y/N if she'd come with us to England and it didn't even take a second for her to say yes.

So as I sit behind my drum kit, running through 'Looks That Kill' I can't help but move my eyes over to the woman as she sits on the couch in the studio watching us- Vince smiles at her every few seconds making her return the gesture which has always made me deeply jealous for some reason.

I had no reason to be jealous of Vince... but when it came to Y/N... I guess I was jealous of Vince. I kinda think they fancy one another and that pulls on my heartstrings.

But as I watched Y/N smile at the blonde it seemed slightly forced which concerned me, I had a natural instinct to make sure she was okay, always had always will. Once the song had finished, I decided to call a break which the other guys agreed with, the second they all agreed I got up from my kit and b-lined straight for my best friend "Hey, everything okay? You seem a little quiet"

She smiles slightly "I'm always quiet, Tom"

"Even quieter than usual then"