🧡 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

🔥

Y/N's POV, 1994

Vince had an idea. Yes, I know, dangerous.

But, Vince wanted to go out tonight. Basically, it was our 6 year wedding anniversary today and I was quite content in staying in and watching some soppy romantic movie but no, Vince wanted to make a big deal of it saying it was his 'obligation as husband to such a fine piece of ass'.

Eventually, I gave in knowing he wasn't going to give up no matter how much I protested.

We were different types of people in a lot of ways, but that's what drew us to eachother and I know that when we first began seeing each other in '85 everyone was skeptical of our relationship.

Tommy Lee, my twin brother definitely was. I'd known Vince for years- for as-long as Tommy had seems as he was in high school with us so I knew exactly what Vince was like, he was a sleazy motherfucker who also fucked everyone and everything with a pussy.

Vince has admitted to me since that he fell for me pretty early on in knowing me, but got scared of being in love so never acted on it. It wasn't until Nikki encouraged him that he actually asked me out.

I loved Vince more than I ever thought possible to love someone and the feeling was mutual from his end.

We'd sent our almost 3 year old daughter, Skylar to my parents house seems as we were going out tonight- I didn't particularly want to bother my parents with the responsibility of Skylar but we couldn't leave her alone and seems as Vince's parents were on vacation mine were our only option.

The place Vince had chosen for tonight was a high class, expensive but not bank breaking restaurant in L. A. We'd been there a few times before over the years, it was actually the restaurant Vince took me to before he proposed in '87 so it held memories.

It was also a treat to see Vince in something other than leather, and actually wearing a shirt with sleeves. He looked handsome in anything but Vince Neil in a tuxedo? Fuck, he was fine.

"Why don't you dress formal more often?"

He smirks "You wouldn't be able to handle it"

I walk up to him and straighten his tie "Hmm, I can't deny that"

Vince leans in to kiss me but I pull back before he could "Nope, not today lover boy"

"Y/N.. why?" He pouts before going over to the mirror and giving himself another once over.

"Because a kiss with you is rarely just a kiss" I point out while also going over to the mirror and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Well, that's not my fault you're smokin' hot is it?"

I roll my eyes "It's actually because you have no self control when it comes to sex."

"It's actually when it comes to you, just looking at you makes me fall in love with you all over again and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Awww... this is the side of Vince nobody sees.. the side of him which is a massive sap.

I smile at him in the mirror before leaning into his ear "You're still not getting that kiss but nice try, rockstar"