💚 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

🔥

1985

"Can we please just not go? I'm begging you"

I roll my eyes. "Come on Mick, you have to meet them at some point! We've already rescheduled this meeting 5 times in the last 3 months."

"I just know they're gonna hate me! So, what's the point?"

My heart dropped seeing the expression on the mans face, Mick had been anxious to meet my parents ever since we first started seeing eachother. We'd met through Nikki and been inseparable ever since, we'd know eachother for about 5 years, being together for 2 of them.

I don't get to see my parents very often seems as they now live in Florida. They moved from LA and I stayed put- when they moved I'd already met Nikki, and he'd offered me a place to stay after I'd vented to him how I didn't want to move half way across the country. He was my best friend, really he was.

I'm so glad I stayed here, because If I'd have gone I would never have met my little Mötley family. The boys meant everything to me, we'd go to the ends of the earth for eachother they really were incredible. But I'd clicked with Mick the quickest- I just loved his attitude and overall persona, Mick Mars was one of a kind.

I'd told my parents about the boys when we first met, and then when Mick and I got together- I brought up the fact with my parents- they weren't the happiest that I was dating a rockstar, they'd never agreed with the life style.

So, I hadn't brought up the 8 year age gap between me and Mick- because if they weren't keen on him initially then they'd definitely dislike him once they found that out- although age has never really bothered me. But it was important to Mick, especially in this situation.

"Hey" I begin before placing myself down in the sofa next to my boyfriend. "No matter what they think of you, it's not going to change how I feel about you but you have to meet them, Mars- otherwise you'll never know."

Reluctantly, the guitarist nodded. "Alright, fine.. let's get this over with but they're gonna fucking freak out when they see me."

"Even if they do, I won't let them. If you feel uncomfortable at any point tell me and we can leave, okay?" My hand goes on top of Micks and I run my thumb over his knuckles making him smile.

"Thank you"

I nudge them guitarist with my shoulder "Right, let's go then, before they find our time keeping skills something to moan about"

•🔥•

We got into my car and drove down to the restaurant that I'd had chosen as a meeting point- one we used to go too when I was little, so that way everyone knew where they were going.

Since I've been seeing Mick we've come here many times sometimes alone or with the rest of the band- and Nikki always loved when we went there always made sure he preached his love for the meatballs.

When I pulled into the car park and turned off the engine I cast a look over to my boyfriend who was sat staring out the window biting his nails out of nerves. "Calm down.... it's going to be fine"

"I know" Mick says while sending me a small fake smile. I lean over and place a kiss into his lips before opening the car door and climbing out waiting for the man to follow my actions, which after a few seconds he does.