💛 𝗧𝗿𝘆, 𝗧𝗿𝘆, 𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was a request from EightiesxPlaymate, so thank you so much for the idea, I'm so sorry this took so long to complete! ❤️

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1989

It's no secret Tommy was a massive kid, it's also no secret that he's rather competitive, especially when competing against friends, so when the opportunity arose for him to challenge Vince and a bunch of other rockstars he ate all that shit up without hesitation.

Basically, Tommy and Vince were participating in an MTV rock golf tournament today so both Sharise and I were going to give support to our husbands and help out wherever we could.

Tommy was surprisingly good at golf, as was Vince actually, it was a strange talent they had, they'd also both done something like this before a few years ago but this time should hopefully be even more entertaining, as I think both men have upped their golf skills since.

Vince won last time, well, against T-Bone anyway so this time I think Tommy wants redemption for losing to the blonde before.

As it was hot today and I was going with my husband to this tournament, I'd decided to wear something both to please Tommy and keep myself cool, I'd chosen a dark blue cut off tank top which went half way down my torso with a mini-skirt which was white with two horizontal lines across the bottom, the skirt came with some underwear built in so I didn't have to worry about putting anything extra on.

I knew it would I drive Tom crazy and that's what I wanted, I was wearing this because I wanted to get Tommy's attention, not that it was a particular difficult task he was a clingy fuck at the best of times but still, I liked to tease and mess with him as much as I could.

But right now I just wanted as much action from Tommy as I could get, not to sound like a horny teenager or anything but that's the truth, there was a reason though trust me.

The method to my madness was that I wanted to get pregnant, well, not just me, Tommy wanted it too, Tommy's always spoken about starting a family, and I want a family with him as much and we've been trying for probably almost two years now, but we've been so busy that it's kinda just been a hit and miss thing.

Though we've been trying more lately than usual, Tommy remains optimistic about the entire situation but I'm starting to become ever so slightly more pessimistic, I mean it has been two years and nothing.

I can't tell you the a mound of pregnancy tests I've taken in that time thinking I'm pregnant when they've then come back negative crushing my soul more and more each time.

But after every negative result Tommy always picks back me up saying that it hadn't happened that time because it wasn't meant to be.... but when exactly was it meant to be then?

I wasn't sure if it was just bad luck or something was telling us we weren't fit to be parents but I'm not going to give up, not that Tommy would let me but I feel like such a failure sometimes, the  purpose of a woman's reproductive system is to make new life yet that doesn't seem to be the case for me, for whatever reason.

But I'm trying my best to stay as positive as I can, holding onto the hope to that it'll happen sooner rather than later.