❤️ 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from EightiesxPlaymate, so thanks so so much for the idea :) ❤️

This turned out as one of the longest imagines in this book just as a FYI 😂

Hope you enjoy!

🔥

Y/N's POV, Early 1990

Nikki's always liked secrets, he's always liked the idea of keeping things from others, it gives him a sense of thrill and arrogance because he knows something that others don't, since he no longer has drugs as a secret, I was now his only little secret, his main priority and I kinda liked it.

For an explanation, I was a journalist who worked for MTV, I'd interviewed Tommy and Nikki back in 1987 in-between shows, I'd always found Nikki attractive but seeing him in person was an entirely new experience, I liked him when I met him, I thought he'd kinda be insufferable because of the saying 'never meet your idols' or in my case celebrity crush but much to my surprise and relief, Nikki was nice... to me anyway, so yeah, I liked him and he liked me too.

He'd asked for my number after the interview with a charming smile and so I gave him what he wanted, he rang me that evening and we talked, then he made it a thing to ring me every day, if I wasn't in he'd leave me many voicemails until I could call him back, when he was on tour his calls and voicemails were rather inconsistent, as well as most of them being when he was high so he was rather emotional on a lot of the calls saying how lonely he was and that he needed a friend so wanted me to call him as soon as I could.

We'd become fast friends, we had a lot in common, more than I expected but there you are- after Nikki's overdose I remember he turned up at my door the next day looking a little rough around the edges, he just hugged me and then kissed me... that was also the first time we slept together.

We slept together that once and then we didn't again until after Nikki got discharged from rehab in 1988, that was when Nikki asked me to be his girlfriend and that's what I've been ever since.

The only person who knew were together was Tommy, Nikki obviously told Tommy they were brothers, Terror Twins, they never kept secrets from each other so I guess I was also Tommy's little secret too, just not in a sexual way... because ew...

Today, I've got an interview with Nikki and the other boys, so it should be fun, having to hide out relationship is always fun, obviously my employers didn't know I was seeing Nikki, just like nobody apart from Tommy knew Nikki was seeing me, I'd never have been put on this interview with them if it was known we were in a relationship because of bias and unprofessionalism, all that shit.

When Nikki had found out I was interviewing them he grinned like an excitable child, I wasn't sure why he was so happy about it, he never gave me a proper explanation, I guess he would take the chance to mess with me.

For the interview I'd chosen to wear a tight black dress and high red heels, this dress was something Nikki had brought me last year, I'd worn it a handful of times for jobs and I knew Nikki loved me in it, so I thought I'd treat him today.

When he saw I had put this dress on he could hardly keep his hands off me, I told him to behave and that we had to get going but Nikki wasn't one to listen so I had to pry him off me and promise him that we can finish the thing he'd started later on, something he begrudgingly agreed too.