🧡 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

I know this is like my millionth song based imagine but I love them! They seem easier to write for some reason 😂

This is another MJ song, soo..... that's it really.

Disclaimer: There is a very very tiny mention of smut, nothing graphic just some smutty words... soo... incase that would bother you here's your heads up 😊

Disclaimer: Sexual themes/references.

Enjoy!

•🔥•

Vince's POV, 1982

You know when you meet someone and they're everything you've ever dreamed? Yeah, well, I've met that someone.

Y/N L/N has become my life- every moment I spend with her is paradise, I love the way she makes my heart flutter whenever I'm near her. I'd never experienced it before.

I'm so fucking glad I met her.

Nikki brought her to our first show as Mötley Crüe as Y/N was his best friend from his childhood - she moved to LA with him but was always at work when we had band practice hence why we met her slightly later than you'd expect.

I immediately hit it off with her and we very quickly became best friends. But, I wanted so much more.

And I was going to tell her how I felt, so tonight I'd asked all the boys and Y/N to come out with me to a bar to have drinks because if I'm going to tell Y/N I love her I can't do that sober, never in a million years.

If chosen a bar on the strip and I was currently waiting outside the bar leaning against the wall a cigarette between my lips trying to calm my rising nerves. I'd taken a few hours out of the Mötley apartment, walking around the streets to help me calm down.

Not that it did much use in the long run, because the moment I dropped the cigarette on the floor and stamped on it a voice called out my name. Her voice.

"Vince!"

My head shot up and a smile appeared on my face "Hey, it's good to see you" I breathed while picking her up and hugging her.

"You only saw me yesterday, Vin" she laughed which made my heart skip a beat.

"Y-yeah, well.. still too long"

Nikki then walked up to me and gave me a man hug, patting me on the back a couple of times "Wazzup, dude?" He asks rhetorically.

I look around for Tommy but he didn't appear to be around "Sixx? Where's T-Bone?"

Nikki looked around confused "Dunno, he was here a second a-"

"YO, DUDES!" Tommy yelled from down the street.

Nikki's face brightened at the sight of the drummer "Oh, there he is"

"Where'd you go?" Y/N asked laughing at his disappearance.

"I saw a cat, I had to stop and fuss it" Tommy replied like it was obvious.