💚🖋- 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗕𝘆 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

This is the final imagine in this interview mini-series!

This isn't timeline accurate, probably more inaccurate than the others so, just thought I'd warn you. I'm not going to bang on here so... let's get into this!

Disclaimer: Alcohol abuse, implied mention of suicidal thoughts.

🔥

Mick's POV, 2020

I hate people.

I don't mean that entirely in a bad sense, it's just... I hate talking to people especially about my life I've never really done it, it just not something I'm comfortable with, in interviews I usually leave the talking to Nikki, Vince and Tommy but I can't do that today.

Mötley Crüe were going back on tour and we were gonna kick some ass, but as help for promotion of the tour we agreed to do interviews to go along with it, we are all going to sit down and tell what's led us to this point- that includes our personal lives.

The only reason I agreed to this is because my wife Y/N said it would be a good idea and she said she'd do it with me which the rest of the boys and the interviewer were fine with knowing I wasn't 100% comfortable discussing my life.

We were both sat currently just about to be asked the first question- we'd been sent the topics the other day by email and were both content with answering them.

The guy interviewing was called Jack and he was pretty chill, Nikki had already had his interview and said he was a nice guy so I'll take Sixx's word for it cause if Nikki didn't like him we certainly would have heard about it.

"Mick, Y/N, how are you both?" he started.

"Good I think" I hummed while casting a look over at Y/N who nodded agreeing.

"That's great, glad you're okay... so, wanna get into this?"

"Sure" we said simultaneously making us both giggle slightly, I lightly nudge the woman but she doesn't look at me she just smirked, even after all this time she still makes me laugh like a child.

"You guys met in '75, didn't you?" James asked to which I nodded.

"Yeah, it was around '75. I was hungry and decided to get something to eat and the diner I walked into that day was the place Y/N worked at the time... she made herself my waitress we got talking, got to know eachother- everyday after that I went in just to see her, eventually after about 3 months of doing that I finally asked her out"

Man, after the day I've had today I just want some food and I was approaching my usual spot- not because the food is anything to brag about but there was a waitress there and it was safe to say that I was falling for her hard, so much so that I'm going to ask her out tonight.

So, as I walk down the street I see the diner coming up and I take a deep breath hoping to god I wasn't about to embarrass the fuck out of myself- I enter the building to see Y/N behind the cash register looking bored out of her mind, I smirked slightly "You stare at that any harder and it'll burst into flames"

The woman instantly snapped out of her daydreaming looking at me like a deer in headlights "Mick, fuck- you scared me"