💚🎊- 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝗠𝗲𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

•🔥•

1983

Today was the day I was marrying the love of my life Mick Mars and it was safe to say I certainly had wedding nerves. There wasn't any particular reason for them, it wasn't like I was having second thoughts or Mick was having second thoughts I was just freaking over nothing.

My father was currently sitting with me as we waited to be collected trying to take my mind off my racing heart. "It's gonna be alright, sweetheart, try not to be nervous, I know it's a difficult task but do try- it's not like Mick's gonna get up and run away is it?"

"You never know" I mumble, while messing with the fabric on my heels.

My dad rolls his eyes "He loves you so much a blind man could see it"

"I guess.... why do weddings have to fuck with your emotions, dad? I shouldn't be this terrified, he proposed to me, I said yes- we both want to marry each other so why does this happen?"

"It's a big day, it's a natural reaction but you've just got to look past the nerves and focus on the love you share with Mick"

I stood up and wrapped my arms around my father. "Thank you" My dad just hugged me tighter before a knock sounded at the door we were behind it then opened and Nikki poked his head out "You guys good?

I let go of my dad and walked over to the bassist as he stepped entirely into the room, I walked over to him and began straightening his tie- for some reason I've always had some kind of motherly connection to Nikki although only being a few years older than him, he didn't mind however- he rather enjoyed it seems as he never had motherly affection. "You look amazing, Nik"

The man blushes slightly tugging his jacket further around his body "Thank you"

My father then stands next to me "They ready?"

Nikki doesn't say anything he just nodded and smiles softly before slipping back out the door- we waited for a few seconds before the doors opened and the eyes of all of Mick and I's family turned towards us.

As me and my father walk further down the aisle I locked eyes with Mick and he smiles with tears welling in his eyes and I must say I'm also growing overly emotional- it's takes everything in my not to cry and ruin my perfect makeup.

I looked over at my mother in the front row and she smiled to me mouthing 'You look beautiful' to which I mouthed back a 'Thank you' before turning my attention back to Mick- the second I was close enough to him he grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek muttering "You look fucking gorgeous"

I laughed and whisper "So do you"

We stand opposite each ogre staring into each other's eyes as the vicar began to speak "As you all know, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Y/N M/N L/N and Robert Alan Deal- if anyone here has a reason why these two people shouldn't be joined in marriage please speak now or forever hold you peace"

Neither Mick or I were nervous about objection because obviously anyone who we suspected wasn't happy for us we didn't invite them.

After a few seconds of silence the priest spoke again "Before we properly begin do either of you have anything you'd like to say to each other?"