•❤️ 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅} (𝗣𝘁.2)

This was a request from MJandQueenlver233, so thank you dear! It's appreciated!

This isn't exactly what you asked for as the twins aren't predominant in it but still I hope you enjoy it! ☺️

•🔥•

Amaya's POV, Moscow Peace Festival, August 1989

The last few years have been eventful to say the least, Zosia and Arella are now just over 4 years old which makes them interesting, they're definitely clones of Nikki personality wise, Zosia still is the splitting image of Nikki which he still rubs in my face at every opportunity.

Now, also we have a third little girl- Rhiannon Ophelia Sixx who was born 2 years ago in June of 1987... she wasn't planned either... Nikki at the time I discovered my pregnancy in late '86 was slipping further and further into his drug use, so when I told him we were having another baby he wasn't sure whether we should keep it.

We did though... it was a lot though for me to handle, having 3 kids and a junkie as a husband... I had to look after the three of them alone... it was hard and don't even get me started on when Nikki overdosed, my world ended for a couple of minutes on that day.

Luckily though, after that Nikki realised the damage he was doing and went to rehab, got clean and took the rest of the band with him and they've stuck to their sobriety and I was so proud of all of them.

So, anyway- yes, Nikki had 3 of the four children he wanted by the end of the decade.... and although it will be a little late, I can also say he'll certainly get the four children he was aiming for.

Yep, I'm pregnant. I haven't told Nikki yet, I need too and I will, I'm going to wait until after the show so maybe tonight.

Right now, I was with the boys backstage after they'd had an argument with Doc about the lineup for the concert- it's been sorted now but they were still relatively pissed off- Nikki was sat next to me on the couch in the middle of the room as I ran my hand through his hair gently, as Zosia and Arella were asleep next to me and Rhiannon was messing with the scarf around my husband's neck.

On a side note, we've spoken to a few different bands and what not here and Zosia seems to have taken an extreme liking to Sebastian Bach, and yeah he was nice... when he wasn't drunk out of his mind that is. Nikki wasn't best pleased with that though, he got a little jealous of the Skid Row frontman so ontop of sulking over Doc is also sulking over the fact his daughter apparently 'prefers' Sebastian over him.

"Cheer up, Nik" I mutter to him after a long stretch of silence.

"What's there to be happy about? Doc's an asshole and my own daughter prefers Sebastian fucking Bach over me"

I smile slightly and kiss the side of the man's head "There's loads to be happy about, and Zosia doesn't prefer Seb over you... it's just that she's meeting new people"

"Feels like she prefers him" he huffed and I rolled my eyes softly, at that moment Vince stands up from his vanity table and walks over in our direction sitting himself down on the sofa opposite us.

"Yo" he greets as he sat down.

"Hey" I return with a smile.