❤️ 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This imagine was requested by NikkiBabySixx_6, so thank you for the idea, it's appreciated ☺️❤️

Disclaimer: The imagine was requested to be similar to the requested Tommy imagine entitled 'Dressed To Impress' so will involve attempted sexual assault.

Of course this will be as different as it can be from the Tommy imagine but will just share the same basic plot point.

Enjoy!

🔥

Y/N's POV, 1989

Tonight, I was at the Whisky with the boys as they had been doing a special show there to tonight to open their 'Dr Feelgood' tour, as well as filming their music video for 'Kickstart My Heart'.

The show went well and I was in the audience offering them my support the entire time, they were my best friends and Nikki was my fiancé, it was kind of in my job description, I had enjoyed every second of the show that they put on, it was their specialty even on such a confined space.

After they'd finished the last song, they took their bows and Vince said the usual, thanking everyone for coming and what not before they left the stage, not before Vince and Nikki grabbed me from the audience though and pulled me on stage so I could head straight back stage with them.

Upon getting to the dressing room Doc was in there with Doug, Doc has been strange with me today for whatever reason I don't think he likes that I'm here... I don't know what he has against me but he obviously had some issue- Nikki brought me here though despite Doc saying no girlfriends or wives were allowed, I was the OG girlfriend though since Nikki and I have known each other for years but we've actually only been properly romantically involved for the last two and a bit years.

We got together in the middle of Nikki's addiction because he needed someone and we'd always secretly loved one another, so one day he kissed me when he was afraid and alone, and I made it my duty in that moment to never let him be afraid and alone again.

We were all in the dressing room right now with the boys all changing into more comfortable clothes, with Vince complaining to me about how tangled his hair is, he then came over to me and asked for my assistance in detangling it which I happily helped with.

But Doc the entire time kept staring at me in disapproval, which still completely confused me- what did I do?

Eventually after dealing with Vince I decide to leave the room after having enough of Doc's death stare, he was starting to creep me out a little, but as I leave the room I hear someone approach me behind me "Yo, babe" Nikki said walking next to me.

"Nik?" I asked looking at him for an explanation as to why he was following me.

"Where are you going?

"I'm gonna head outside for a bit, is that okay? I feel like I'm getting in the way here, besides you guys need to pack up the equipment and Doc doesn't want me around to help"

Nikki looked at me with a curious expression on his face "What makes you say that?"

"Doc, he's being weird with me"