•💚 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

This was a request from froggo_spy, so thank you so much!

It's was a nice concept to write, I bulked out the imagine with some time with Nikki because it needed to be longer, hope you don't mind ☺️✨

Enjoy!

🔥

Nikki's POV, 1983

Mick was acting weird.

Not that he isn't always weird cause he is, but this is a new level even for him. Usually he insults the fuck outta Tom, Vin and I whenever we do anything stupid or even fucking talk to the guy but for the last 3 weeks that hasn't happened, at all.

The three of us were concerned about him.

But, we all knew what the matter was- when we left for this tour 3 weeks ago Mick had to leave his wife Sophie behind because she has a demanding job because of an asshole manger who wouldn't give her the time off.

Our guitarist was so infatuated with Sophie you never saw them without each other for a second which is why this so catastrophic for him, Mick really didn't know how to be himself without her and it showed.

Sophie came with us on the last tour because she at the time didn't have a job after the business she worked for went bankrupt, she's only been working this new job for about 6 months and from what I've been told from both her and Mick, Sophie hated it so much but needed the money so hadn't quit yet.

Mick's always bitching about it saying he can support her, he just wants her to ditch that job and the asshole manager and have her life back and the rest of the guys agreed, she worked her ass off for that bastard and he couldn't even spare her a few weeks of leave to be with her husband.

So, that's why I hatched a plan.

With the help of Tommy and Vince I planned out and entire surprise to lift up Mick's spirits all that had to be done now was to execute it. When we got back to the hotel after tonight's show, I took a shower and changed into clean clothes before picking up the phone in the hotel room and dialling Mick's house phone, after around 10 rings the phone was answered "Hello?"

"Soph? It's Nikki and I've got an idea"

I explained to Sophie Mick's behaviour and just how down he seemed to be- after everything about the guitarist was shared I began telling her my plan.

The plan was that she quit her job and got onto the next flight out here, Vince had made sure to speak to Doc and Doug and arranged that a flight was arranged for her at a specific time so she'd get at the next city we were playing at and hopefully be backstage by the time we were offstage, Sophie voiced her concerns back to me about her financial situation but I said Mick doesn't give a shit and if needs be I can lend her some money which she instantly shut down but I meant it, she was a good friend to me.

I was on the phone to her for about 40 minutes convincing her that this was worth her working out on her dead end job and eventually, she gave in and agreed making me fist the air silently as a victory- I tell her I'd call her tomorrow with the details about the flight- soon after this the phone call ended and I lay back on my bed with a satisfied smile on my face.