💛🖋- 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This is the third installation of the interview series! Only Mick left to go!

Not everything is accurate to real life and the timeline is slightly fucked.. but like who cares? 😂

Disclaimer: Mentions of cheating, drug/ alcohol use and drug/alcohol abuse.

•🔥•

Tommy's POV, 2011

30 years.

30 years of Mötley Crüe, fuck.... that's a long ass time.

For the 30th anniversary of the band we were doing a TV special thing about both our personal and professional lives- I was hyped as fuck. Mick had been questioned first, now it's my turn. 

Granted some of the questions are gonna suck ass to talk about but over all I'm down for it. Also, Y/N my wife of 25 years has also been asked to do this interview seems as she's been with us from the beginning, she wasn't quite sure at the beginning whether it would be a good idea for her to do it as she wasn't 'part of the band' but the others and I called bullshit because she is, maybe not in the physical sense but Y/N's special to all of us, she's been there for each of us at one point or another.

I met Y/N through Nikki way back in like 1980 or something because they'd known eachother since school, Nikki brought her with him when he moved to L. A.

Y/N and I met the same day I met Nikki, we hit it off immediately and became friends and I rather quickly caught feelings for the woman but didn't act on them until early 1983 because I was always afraid Nikki would have kicked my ass into the next century.. but that didn't happen.

If anything he was glad I admitted how I felt but we'll get more into that later. Y/N was currently sat next to me as the interviewer did the final checks before we started talking.

I felt her nudge me lightly in the ribs which made em turn to her "You alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about some of the shit he's gonna ask us" I said thinking of a couple of moments in particular.

Y/N smiles softly knowing exactly what I'm referring too "You do know that everything that's happened is in the past... we're here now... so no matter what's asked you having nothing to be ashamed of, Tom. I love you"

"Still doesn't change what I did-"

"Tommy!" She says sharply cutting me off, I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere by arguing so I just stayed quiet.

We were then joined by the interviewer who sat down infront of us, his name as far as I knew was David. "Afternoon, how are you?" he greets to which I lean forward and offer him my hand which he takes.

"Afternoon, dude. I'm great man"

"Afternoon, I'm good thanks for asking" My wife smiles.

David then nods "You don't mind if we jump straight into this do you?"

We shook our heads and awaited the first question. "Tommy, let's start from the beginning.. so just to recap for everyone, how did you first meet Y/N?"