🧡 𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was a request from justmaves, thank you so much for this idea, I loved the concept of this one 😇

Enjoy! 💗

•🔥•

Vince's POV, Early 1983

I've not been someone for falling in love... it's never really happened to me until I met this girl at a show about a year and a half ago, she was different from the type I usually went for but that's what got me into her, she was so different I found it attractive.

I'd never felt what I felt for this chick, and the girl who'd won my heart was called Y/N L/N.

Just because I loved her though doesn't mean I haven't fucked up because I have, multiple times... I'm not proud of cheating on Y/N, but when you've had a bottle of whiskey and Cocaine on after a show and you have women throwing themselves at you it's hard to say no.

But that doesn't mean I love her any less because do I fucking love that woman.

But I think I've fucked up one too many times, the reason I say this is because Y/N sneaks out every Friday night, well, sometimes she sneaks out sometimes she makes an excuse it depends on whether I'm awake or not because if I'm not doing a show or hanging with the guys on a Friday I'm usually asleep but I'm a pretty light sleeper so I hear Y/N get ready and leave the apartment.

I'm not sure what she's doing but I'm assuming she's meeting someone, it might be wrong of me to jump to the conclusion that she's leaving to cheat on me but I know that the things I've done to her aren't typically what one does if they love another person... but I'm not typical.

I can't be angry at her if she is cheating on me, I really can't... I knew she could do better than me but that truth hurts a lot.

Today was a Friday and Y/N was getting ready to go out like she does every week, I was sat downstairs watching TV, after resent minutes or so she came back down "I'm heading out baby, I'll see you later, okay?" I hummed in reply but didn't actually say anything, that caused Y/N to ask "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine... you go, enjoy yourself" I say not moving my eyes away from the screen of the television, the woman stood there for a short while before sighing.

"Okay, thank you- I love you"

"Love you too" I said with a tiny little bit of hesitation because it hurt to think that maybe she doesn't actually love me anymore, as she left I ran a hand down my face not knowing what to do.

I think I'm losing her and it's killing me.

I need answers, whether it breaks my heart of not, I never usually questioned her on where she'd been, I just let her do her thing but tonight I'm going to confront her on it, not to argue but to just tell her she can leave me if she wants too.

I'm not gonna force her to stay with me.

I sat there for three hours, not moving, just waiting and after that time Y/N came walking back through the door- she stopped to the second  she walked in and watched at me for a few seconds then asking "Vinnie? Everything okay?"