💛 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was requested months ago by my beautiful sister from another mister -WILLOWEN, while I was still pre-writing these, hence why it isn't in the requested imagines section of the book, so thank you!

This imagine is not at all accurate to real life so, just a heads up it deals with Time Travel... so enjoy it! 🤣

•🔥•

2020

Like most days I was laying on my bed listening to the only sense of sanity in my life Mötley Crüe.

Their music was an escape, especially when life gets in the way. I hate my job, I worked in a rundown bar with a boss who hates me for no reason being payed minimum wage. Scratch hating my job, I hate my entire fucking life.

I often dream of meeting the Mötley boys, but I know it'll never happen. Tommy's my favourite though, then closely followed my the other three, there was just something about the drummer.

My boss called me earlier and said I had to be in tomorrow, when tomorrow was supposed to be my day off. So, I was just making the most of tonight- at some point I must have drifted off to sleep because when I awoke a different song was playing through my headphones.

I groaned and went to roll over but then instead of the soft squishy feel of a bed I was lying on a cold, hard surface... almost like tarmac.

My brain grew confused as I peaked an eye open and glanced around. This wasn't my house, this didn't even look even slightly familiar, my entire body froze. Where the fuck am I?

Upon getting over my shock I stood up and frantically looked around. Where the actual fuck am I?

I pulled my headphones out my ears and turned off my music, noticing my service was gone. Huh? No service? Everywhere residential has atleast some kinda phone signal.

Then I heard a loud screeching sound, car tyres. My eyebrows creased the sound before seeing a vintage late 70's red car come speeding round a corner. Fuck, I'm gonna die.

I wanted to move and dive out the way but no, I just stood there like a complete dumb bitch still disoriented from not knowing my surroundings.

My eyes closed as I expected to get hit and excruciating pain to follow but no, that didn't happen instead I hear the rapid hitting of brakes, and the car squealing to a halt followed by a car door opening and a man yelling.

"Are you fucking crazy?! I coulda killed you!"

My brain filled with relief upon hearing the voice, after a few seconds I opened my eyes to say something back and apologise to whoever it was but couldn't form any words once my eyes fell on who was actually shouting at me.

It was Tommy Lee.

But, what made this weirder is that this wasn't 2020, 57 year old Tommy this was like mid 80's 22 year old Tommy Lee... what the hell is happening?

"Hey! Hello? Helloooo? You listening?" He says calming down slightly seeing my obviously shaken state but still sounding pissed.