•❤️ 𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This imagine was a request by Luci_Bvb, so thank you so much for the idea! I had an amazing time writing this imagine! I tried my best to hit all the criteria you asked for ☺️

If you have any more ideas please let me know!

Requests can be taken by dropping me a DM!

Hope you enjoy!

•🔥•

Nikki's POV, March 1982

I was really dreading today.

Why?

Well, I'm introducing my bandmates to my identical twin sister, Nicola, or Nikki for short.

Yes, I technically robbed my sisters name but I've always loved the name Nikki, so why not use it? It's not like its copyrighted to her.

I've been trying to keep Nicola away from my bandmates for just over a year now but I think it was time she met them. Out of the three of them I was most nervous about Nicola meeting Vince because duh, he'd try to fuck her and I really didn't want that situation because I really really wanted Nikki to like my band mates seems as they were a massive part of my life.

Tommy I wasn't too sure about but I prayed to god he didn't take a liking too her aswell but luckily, I had no worries about Mick, he'd just complain about there being an extra me, trust me I'd take Mick's bitching anyday over someone hitting on my sister.

The entire car journey to the apartment I was warning Nikki against Vince- she kept telling me not to worry about it, but she's my sister- It's my job to worry about it.

"I'm just saying Vince can be a bit much especially when introduced to women" I say before sighing "Look, I just really want you to like them and don't want you to hate them for being different"

"We're different too, Nik" she reminds me "I'm sure they'll be fine- if I get uncomfortable I'll let you know, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay... let's get this over with then" I mutter as we pull up outside the Mötley house and get out of her car, my arm wraps around Nicola's shoulder trying to keep her as close to me as possible.

I'm only about 5 minutes older than my sister but I'm still older than her which means I'm still protective son of a bitch.

My free hand reached into my pocket and fetched out my keys for the door placing the key into the lock and turning it- after pocketing the keys once again I push open the door and step inside gently pulling my sister in with me.

When fully inside, I close the door and spot Mick at the dinner table or breakfast table if you want but none of us really use it for that anyway, Vince was sat on the couch and Tommy was just walking out the bathroom, he froze once he spotted me and Nicola- a look of confusion flashing over his face, Tommy steps forward more and gets closer to us before pointing in our direction.

"Woah, I'm not sure if I'm tripping right now or what.. but there are two of you, bro" Tommy states in a state of confusion.

Nikki looks at me with an amused smile on her face and I can't help but return it at the state of pure confusion on Tom's face.