❤️ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗱 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from rhapsody_queen, so thank you, this is based around the Mötley Crüe song 'You're All I Need', there were several ways I could have taken this but I settled on this way, it's not based on the song per say, it's just used as a plot device.

I'll see what you think 😇

🔥

Y/n's POV, September 1986

I've known Nikki for a long time, long enough to know how delicate he can be, he puts on such a tough persona but if you look behind it he's so very fragile- so many people who were meant to love him hurt him, he's been betrayed by those closest to him and trusting people now has become something Nikki finds hard.

He always looks for the worst in people because he's been hurt so many times it's like he wants people to hurt him because that's all he's ever known.

It made me quite sad, I knew just how much Nikki craved to be loved and accepted, not to be used or hurt anymore... he just wants someone who'll love him for who he is even if he's got a few issues.

I love him, I've always loved him... I'm not sure if he knows that or not but it doesn't matter, my feelings aren't important, I'd rather have my feelings for him be unanswered than ruin our friendship.

Nikki trusts me above all others, I've never given him a single reason for him not to trust me, I've always been there for him and listened to him all those times when we were kids and teenagers when he's cried about his mom and her revolving door of asshole boyfriends, my parents and I always let him stay over if he needed to get away for a night or two, we'd always make sure he was fed because Deana hardly ever cooked for him, he had to feed himself- so usually he just didn't eat.

I was his best friend and he'll always make sure people knew that, he always made sure everyone knew if he had choose between them and me he'd pick me, without hesitation.

It was sweet, I feel privileged to know Nikki and privileged that I mean so much to him.

The only hard thing about all this was seeing him with other girls, seems as I was in love with him, seeing Nikki with other girls always hurt more than it should have but I don't let that effect anything, I want Nik to be happy, he deserved to be after everything he's seen.

He was currently seeing a girl by the name of Nicole, I didn't like her, and that's not just jealously talking, I genuinely didn't like her, she just didn't sit right with me... I told this to Nikki once a couple of months ago a couple of months after they'd started seeing each other but he just laughed it off as me being too protective.

I hadn't brought it up again because I didn't want to upset him, but I can't shake the feeling she's no good.

And when Nikki rang me about twenty minutes ago asking for me to come over and see him sounding rather desperate I had a weird feeling it was about Nicole.

I'd just pulled up to Nikki's house and was getting out of my car, I headed up to his front door and knocked three times gently and within simply a few seconds Nikki answered "Hey" I smiled softly when the door opened.

The bassist didn't say anything he just forces a smile and let's me in, his silence was a massive worry for me because quiet meant Nikki was upset, and I didn't want him to be upset and I was determined to find out what it was.