💚 𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

Disclaimer: Reference to Razzle's death, sexual references.

•🔥•

1985

The boys are on a break from there 'Theatre Of Pain' tour and all the boys were hanging at Mick and I's house- they didn't tell us they were coming over, they just turn up.

We were used to it now though.

The other week while on tour, both Nikki and Tommy had fucked with Mick by filling our entire hotel room with tennis balls. I still have no idea how they got enough to do it, because I'm not even lying the room was knee deep in balls.

We had to spend the night in Vince's room which both Vince and I were fine with, Mick wasn't so thrilled but put up with it none the less knowing there wasn't much choice in the matter.

Ever since that prank though, Mick has been hell bent on getting the Terror Twins back, he told me earlier he had a plan, he didn't tell me anything else- just that he had a plan.

Thanks, Mick. Great help.

Whatever plan Mick had he hasn't acted on it yet.

With not much happening, I decided to go do a food run with Vince because he was always a good chat. We'd decided on Chinese as our feast of choice - I was going to have a chow mein along with both Mick and Vince while Nikki and Tommy were having sweet and sour chicken.

Sweet and sour sums them up perfectly, don't you think?

"Alright, see you in a bit" I say while kissing Mick's cheek with a smile as I got up along with Vince to get us all our dinner.

"See ya"

I then turn to Nikki and Tommy who seemed rather cosy together on the couch. "See you boys, behave while I'm gone"

Nikki turned around and flashed me his signature smirk. "No promises"

I rolled my eyes and ignored the remark pulling the blonde man by the sleeve out the door and into the car.

We got in and set off, whenever I went to get food or drinks when the boys were round I usually took Vince- for no other reason than I'm closest with him and Nikki, but Nikki would be the most annoying bastard to ever live so... Vince is pick my driving buddy anyday of the week.

We hit it off from the moment we met at one of his first gigs with his old cover band- I think I'm probably one of the only girls he's met and not tried to fuck. When I asked him about that he said that he's never had any desire to sleep with me, I never took any offence obviously because I was more than happy being his friend.

He's really not my type. But I think that goes without saying as him and Mick are completely opposite.

Mick is exactly what I look for in a guy- chilled out, takes no shit and says it as it is, it's just what I find attractive, so when we met- yeah, it was love at first sight.

As close as me and Vince were, we've become even closer recently- specifically since he was released from prison after his crash involving Razzle.