💛 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝘆 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was requested by Obessedwithstories, so thanks for the idea!

I hope you enjoy this, I enjoyed writing it! ❤️

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, December 1998

I used to have the best life, I used to think that nothing could ruin what I had with Tommy Lee, I thought that he'd never have eyes for anyone but me because he was such a sweet talker, he could put me under a spell with a simple few words, I knew he loved me that was never in doubt but it was naive and stupid to think he would stay loyal to me especially with his lifestyle.

He cheated on me before, he cheated on me when we first got together after about six months, then again a few months later but I forgave him because I knew it was part of the job but he promised me, he promised and swore under everything that he'd never sleep with a groupie again when he proposed to me in 1989.

I believed him, then in early 1992 that all went to shit... I knew life was going to well, something had to be up.

When I found out what he'd done after he'd fessed up to Nikki on advice on what to do, I was in shock because it had totally been out of the blue, I knew that Tommy hadn't come home one night but when he told me it was because he crashed at a friends place I never questioned it further, trusting him not to lie to me.

I wouldn't have been so pissed if he'd have just fessed up in the first place, I could have forgiven him, it's the fact he kept it from me that hurt because that implies that the chick he fucked might not have been a one off although Tom swore that it was.

It was then I broke it off with him, having enough of his inability to stop being a rockstar, in a way I understood but we were getting married and had brought up at some point starting a family.

It was almost six years ago now that I left Tommy... I left him a month before we were meant to have got married and I left him three weeks before I found out I was pregnant with his child.

Trust me when I found that out I wanted more than anything to tell him, because it was something we'd wanted together but at the time I know although he'd cheated on me, me leaving him had hurt him, maybe even broken him and I couldn't find it in me to tell him he was going to be a dad.

I've been meaning to contact him or contact Nikki, Mick or Vince as they were my best friends, but when I walked out on Tommy and disappeared I disappeared from their lives too, I know my parents got calls from Tommy for a couple of years with him begging them to tell him where I was but they never did as they haven't forgiven him for what he did, I have but where would I start if I saw him?

The other guys also had contacted my parents to ask if I was okay and what not, and as far as I know Nikki still does, Vince stopped calling a few years ago... after Skylar died... I think he gave up trying to contact me after I made no attempt to contact him over her death.

I felt bad about it still to this day because Vin was probably the closest friend I had, but I did have to balls to send him some flowers for his birthday this year with a note saying 'sorry', it was a pathetic attempt to contact him, I know... but I've fucked things so bad I don't know where to even start, that was the only thing I could think of doing.