Seventy One

About a week later everything went back normal. Other than the whole, new power thing. But Kevin was helping us all out.

"Okay but I totally beat you!" Jeonghan teased Seungcheol as they made their way into the classroom, seconds before the bell rings.

"Jeonghan, how is flying practice going?" Kevin asks from his desk as Jeonghan shot him 2 thumbs up.

"Mother f-" The8 groaned as his head banged on the desk. "Ow, also I just had a vision. Store robbery at a mall in China." He clarified as Kevin's eyes widen.

"Looks like we got a mission. Mingyu, portal now!" Kevin ordered and with a wave of the tallers hand and a portal opened.

"Okay do you know how many people are here The8?" Dk asked as they take off running in the direction of the mall. Mingyu opened the portal outside just incase they needed to help with anything surrounding the building.

"I don't know. Seungcheol, Jeonghan do a flyby." The8 calls out as the 2 Angel's shoot up into the air and fly around the building.

"Ugh this is so much running my god." Woozi groans as they leap over the border that were probably put up to keep innocent people up. "Crap they also locked the doors." Woozi sighed, it wasn't even that unexpected withered

"Got it!" Seungkwan yelled as he kicked the door in, sending it flying off its hinges. There were 2 people at the door, one of them saw Seungkwan and pulled out his gun.

"Fucker." Seungkwan growled as he grabbed the gun and snapped it in half. "I hate guns." He sighed as he punched the guy straight in the jaw. The other person looked at Seungkwan in fear.

He tried to run away, Seungkwan sighed in annoyance as the other members enter the mall. Seungkwan grabs Dino's arm, "Go Fetch him for me." He whispered.

"Absolutely." Dino smirked as he transformed into a wolf and took off in the direction of the man, knocking down other robbers who were in his way.

The8 and Jun found a robber in the food court. Threatening a group of civilians, about to shoot them. Without thinking Jun jumped infront of the woman that was about to be shot.

He held out his hand as the bullet stopped mid air. It dropped to the floor with a clink. "What the...?" The man asked in shock as he started firing repeatedly at Jun, who deflected them all.

The8 used his new power of slowing down time, to grab the gun of the man and de-arming him before sending him to the ground unconscious after kicking him in the head.

"Okay come on, we need to get you all out of here." The8 said to the people as the 2 helped them escape.