Forty Four

"Vernon, Seungkwan!" Dk called out and the 2 wolves perk their heads up and we can see their eyes filled up with hope and joy as they ran up to us.

"Let's get out of here I say as we all climb out of the cage. Right as we left the exhibit the control room door burst open and gaurds filed in. I immediately froze the floor as they all slip and fall.

"Go go!" I yell as we slide past the gaurds. Only to find more coming from every direction. "GUYS COMEON I GOT A PLACE TO GO!" Jiacheng yelled at the others.

We all crammed ourselves into a small room as Seungcheol comes up with a plan, well a rather easy and one sided one. "Mingyu open a portal. Get us out of here." Seungcheol said.

"Wait were gonna leave just like that?!" Jeonghan asked and Seungcheol nodded and rose an eyebrow up at the other angel.

"Can we go back? This is the moment.
Tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over." Jeonghan said his voice raising with confidence.

"So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us. Like the ceiling can't hold us." He says his voicing getting louder and bolder.

"This is what we are here to do, to fight for what's right. And this calls for a fight." Seungcheol nodded as Jeonghan smiled back widely at him.

"Hands in people!" Jeonghan said and we all look at him, giving him the 'He can't be serious?' "For peets sake can you just cooperate with me for once?!" Jeonghan groaned and we all put his hands in.

"Let's go." Hoshi says locking eyes with Woozi. "We'll take the ones on the ground level. Everyone run for the stairs and outside." Woozi says his voice low and dark.

The minute the door opened, Seungcheol's wings opend as they glowed, blinding the shooters allowing us to slip past.

"Hoshi! The banister!" Woozi said as they make the staircase. "CAN YOU LIKE MOVE!" Woozi yells as he grabs a gaurd by the shoulder and wrist and threw him off the stair banister.

"You might want to cover your ears. Don't listen to a word I say got it." Woozi said as Hoshi helped Woozi balance on the railing banister right above the ground floor, thankfully no one noticed them yet.

Hoshi plugged his ears and with a swift movement Woozi jumped off the banister towards the ground floor. "Pain." Woozi whispered as his eyes flooded into a dark black.

The minute he hit the floor every guard around them on the floor collapsed in pain. He didn't even need to do anything else, the pain would take of them itself.

Hoshi made a hurricane to pick up every weapon from the fallen gaurds and set that hurricane on fire to melt them.

Woozi smiled up at the Demon up above him, as his attention was brought back to the remaining gaurds from the other exhibit's.

He really didn't use this Pain power alot.