Boss Power 2

Jeonghan ²

Jeonghan layed in bed fast asleep. Not even planning on getting up, why would he? It's not like the world was ending or anything.

However, his sleep was interrupted by something continously banging against his forehead. "OW! OKAY OKAY I'M UP!" Jeonghan yelled.

"What on heaven-" Jeonghan groaned before seeing Seungcheol's wing charm flying around his head.

"Seungcheol!" Jeonghan gasped as he tore off the covers as he jumps out of bed. He slid on his uniform jacket and a pair of shoes.

The wings led him to the portal room, the setting set to New York. That must be where they are, Jeonghan opened the portal and jumped through.

"Oh my god." Jeonghan gasped as he stepped foot in the destroyed city. It looked like hell, literally.

Jeonghan extracted his wings as he took off flying after the Charmed Wings. He noticed all the dead bodies, everyone was dead here.

His heart dropped when he got to the Empire State Building (I know there is no roof on the Empire State Building but pretend there is.)

There he saw the rest of his friends, dead. "No." He gasps as he slides down next to Seungcheol's unmoving body.

"Your too late." Jeonghan's head snapped up to see Woozi, but it couldn't be. Woozi would never do all of this.

"Such a pity don't you think." Woozi said twirling his hand, Jeonghan watched the black magic circle his fingertips.

"Your not Woozi." Jeonghan said looking the Demon right in the eyes. Woozi smirked and shurgged. "I look like him don't I? What else is there to need?" He asked.

"Your going to pay for this." Jeonghan spat as he stood to his feet, glaring darkly at Woozi.

"Oh? I'm so afraid." Woozi says sarcastically. "What can you do? Your nothing but a pathetic angel." Woozi said shooting Jeonghan with a orb of magic.

Jeonghan used his wings to protect himself, the impact still sending him off the roof. He manages to catch himself before he hits the ground, his wings lifting him up.

"I see you want to take this fight to the sky. So be it!" Woozi shouted as he flew after the angel. "Come on don't be shy, hit me! Or are you too afraid to hit your lil old friend." Woozi mocked.

"I know your not Woozi, which means you still doubt how powerful I am." Jeonghan said his eyes glowing a mix of gold and green.

Jeonghan shoots up into the clouds, simply vanishing within the clouds right before Woozi's eyes. Another power that comes with his bond to Mother Nature.

He can blend in with any types and forms of Nature.

While Woozi looked for Jeonghan, it gave the older time to form a plan. He had no idea how to defeat a demon, especially one who killed a whole city.

'Okay think Jeonghan think! What would the others want you to do!- follow Seungcheol. Argghhh that's not helpful.' Jeonghan thinks to himself.