Fifty Four

"Are you sure you want me to hold the flag?" Hoshi sad to Woozi as they kept running. "Yes! You need to have some freaking faith in yourself flame head!" Woozi said.

"Just take the dang flag Hoshi we don't have time to argue." Wonwoo yelled from one platform higher than the other 2.

"Fine." Hoshi said taking the flag from Woozi right as they saw Seungcheol flying in on them. And before he could get any closer Hoshi blew a hurricane to throw him off.

"I got this. Go!" Woozi shouted scanning over where the angle could have crash landed.

Hoshi took off at full speed to where he hopped he would find no one else. Sadly he was incorrect, because he ran smack dab into Mingyu.

"So do you have the flag?" Hoshi asked as Mingyu immediately shook his head. But in a flash he disappeared and then reappeared right behind him and tackled him to the ground.

Hoshi's palm then was engulfed in flames as he swung an upper punch at Mingyu sending him flying off.

"Woah that's new." Hoshi said gripping his flag tightly as he created a hurricane around himself to distance himself from the vampire as quick as possible.

♡♡

"Mother of Vamps." Mingyu groaned as he grabbed his jaw right where Hoshi had hit him. If that didn't leave a burn mark it would definitely leave a bruise.

He grabbed the flag from his pocket and tied it on his upper arm and covered it with his sleeve.

But it didn't help because a moment later his feet were frozen to the ground and didn't stop until his entire lower half was frozen.

"VINNNNN!" Mingyu yelled. "Sorry hyung!" I said grabbing the flag from Mingyu's arm and ran off back into then forest.

"Okay okay, I can get out of this." Mingyu sighed heavily.