Twelve

I don't know where I woke up, but by the look of it, it was some nursing health room. "How are you?" A lady in a pale blue nurse dress with white sleeves asked.

"Fine." I mutter, as I sit up slightly, my head pounding.  "You do have a way with ice." She laughs pointing to the backframe that was iced over.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize and the nurse chuckled lightly. "Oh don't worry, I've faced worse, Hoshi made one of the bed exploded!" The nurse laughed.

She wrote me a pass to excuse me from class and send me to my room. But first she told me to help get rid of those Crystals because they closed off that part of the school.

As I was exiting the nurses office, I looked into a room and saw someone laying on their stomach, wings extracted.

It was Seungcheol.

The nurse's were trying to de-ice his wings. I felt really bad, because that must have hurt, and knowing there is probably a death wish around my neck.

I went straight to my room, and stared at the ceiling. Until the makanae line burst into my room.

"VINNNNN I BROUGHT YOU COFFEE!" I heard shout loudly. He hands me a shot glass. "It's magical, it'll wake you up instantly, but too much can harm your body, and send you into shock." Seungkwan explains

"Lovely." I say taking the shot as I feel the energy shoo through my veins. I scrunch my nose up as I feel the strong caffeine pump hit my blood stream.

"So what happened with Seungcheol?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." I grumble, suddenly I felt a painful stab prick my temple. Fog clouded my vision and head.

Suddenly a scene appears around me, it looked so familiar all the hanging icicles around the camp. I wa back at the camp where I first got my blessing.

But something really weird happened, it felt different than when I was here last time

But something really weird happened, it felt different than when I was here last time. The icicles started to talk to, not actually but I understood them.

As if they where trying to tell me something.

To warn me.

"VIN!" I jolt back to reality as Seungkwan was harshly shaking my body. "You've been out cold for 10 minutes what happened?" Seungkwan asked.

"I can't go back to sleep."

"You speak English?"