Boss Power 2

Jeonghan ¹

The 14 of them were called to the city of New York, because they were facing a huge threat. A life destroyer Demon.

Now you may wonder why there is only 14 of them... Jeonghan slept in late.

They really didn't have time to wait for him to wake up so they left without him. "I can't believe he gets to fucking sleep through the Walmart version of the Apocalypse!" The8 said.

"Oh well, we can't wait. Let's go." Mingyu said opening a portal towards the city. Screams of terror filled the air.

"Oh no." Jun gasped jumping through the portal, as the others followed. The City was madness, buildings destroyed, fire everywhere, people dead.

"A Life Destroyer Demon has no form, they are simply dark energy sparks. They take over a person's body to stay powerful in the human world." Hoshi said.

"I think I found him." Seungkwan said pointing to the Empire State Building. There stood a person, floating above it all.

A glowing red cape flapped in the wind, their white hair glowing. Black sparks with red embers surrounding his body. (Just imagine it's Yanan from pentagon)

"Everyone, I have no plan. Figure this shit out." Seungcheol sighed, extracting his wings as he shot into the air.

Vernon transformed into a wolf as Vin climbed onto his back, the 2 speed through the city, Vin using his ice powers to rid of the fires around them.

Mingyu opened portals to get people to safety. Joshua flew around the sky, using his reality powers to stop buildings from falling and hurting people.

The rest of them went straight for Yanan, seeing that he was the Demon that they needed to eliminate.

Hoshi attacked first, sending a cannonball of fire towards Yanan. Who dodged it and smirked at the students.

"Oh look at this, they sent a team of knock off superheros to defeat me!" Yanan laughs mockingly.

"WELL COME ON! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!" He shouted as Hoshi's first lit up with red flames, trailing up his arms.

"Kwan give me a lift!" Hoshi said as Seungkwan picked him up and launched him in the direction of Yanan.
He knocked the Demon out of the air as they fell towards the ground.

Yanan used his powers to float above the ground, however Hoshi landed on a car, denting the hood entirely

He shot a tornado towards Yanan, trapping him inside the spinning trap. He then sent a ball of fire towards the tornado, engulfing it in flames.

However that didn't last long as Yanan burst out of the tornado, sending flames everywhere.

"Foolish De-" Yanan's sentence was cut off as Seungkwan drop kicked him into a building. The wolf picked up the car Hoshi landed on and threw it at Yanan too.

"He's far beyond powerful." Hoshi said as the car was sent back flying towards them. Thankfully Joshua used his powers to stop the car from causing any damage.

"You little pricks." Yanan glared as he lifted his hand, a red and black orb forming in his palm.

Before he could shoot it. The8 and Samuel both tackled him to the ground.  The8 held him down as Sameul sunk his claws into Yanan's chest.

That should have killed him. However it didn't as he used his powers to blast the 2 of them off. Sending them flying off in different directions.

"YOU ARE ALL WEAK!" Yanan screams as he uses his magic to fly into the air, hovering above the Empire State Building once more.

"Weak." Yanan said as he easily doged the large truck tire Jun threw at him. "Ah another Demon I see, I can sense your great power." Yanan smirked.

"You can't sense shit. Your not even a real person!" Jun yelled as Yanan sent a blast towards Jun.

He deflected the blast, sending it right back towards Yanan. The 2 continued to go back and forth with eachother, Yanan attacking Jun, Jun defecting the power.

All of it was a distraction for Seungcheol to strike Yanan with a bolt of lightning. "Wow. An angel with the powers of Zues." Yanan coughed as Seungcheol landed infront of him.

Seungcheol's wings started to glow, brighter and brighter. Until Yanan could no longer see anything but a blinding white light.

That gave Woozi the perfect opportunity to sneak up behind Yanan and pin him down. "Pain." Woozi whispered as he held Yanan down.

"Oh you silly boy." Yanan said through gritted teeth.

"Should have gone for death."

Woozi's eyes widen as a black smoke surrounds the 2 of them. Woozi feeling his life wash away and fade to nothing.

"Woozi!" Hoshi yells as they hear a loud scream come from inside the cloud of smoke, it was Woozi's.

Without thinking, Seungcheol opens his necklace, releasing a tiny pair of angel wings. Just like the Makanae lines necklaces, the 95 liners have one to.

The wings are a way the angels can track down and locate eachother whenever one was in danger

The wings are a way the angels can track down and locate eachother whenever one was in danger. "To Jeonghan." Seungcheol said as the wings flew off.

They watched as the smoke cleared. There stood Woozi, but it wasn't Woozi... Yanan had taken over his body.

"Huh? Yanan was taller, but this will do." Woozi said with a evil smile. "Now where was I?" He said as his eyes glowed red.

"Death, and Destruction."

Woozi clapped his hands as every person still in New York, which was alot, over 18 million people. All dropped to the floor, including the 13 remaining blessed students.

All Dead.

All the buildings destroyed, every form of plant life burnt down, it was perfect. Everything the Demon could want.

And no one could stop him.

☆☆☆