Sixty Seven

Going through the 97 line was quite interesting. Dk could now summon certain animals and control their actions. (Dino and Vernon brought up the idea of bull riding, BM agreed but Kevin immediately shot down the idea.)

Mingyu found out he can take someones power and swap it with someones else powers. So it was quite fun watching Jeonghan freak out when his powers got switched with Hoshi, and his hand caught on fire.

"HOW DO YOU CONTROL THIS THING!!" Jeonghan yelled as I had to grab his hand to put out the fire before it traveld any further or set something ablaze.

"Switch them back now please, just so Jeonghan doesn't burn anything down." Kevin said as Mingyu switched them back.

The8 could now slow down time which would benefit him in attacks because when Seungkwan was asked to punch him. The8 was able to block the punch and kick Seungkwan's legs out from under him.

"Well on that note. Seungkwan it's your turn." Kevin said as Seungkwan decided to just stay on the ground, he did just get the wind knocked out of him.

"So I can know create earthquakes from my mind if I think hard enough." Seungkwan said as the ground started shaking.

"Great now we have an even bigger risk at dying at the hands of Seungkwan." Wonwoo said as Seungkwan nodded.

And it got even better, Vernon could create tornados with his hand. Which ended up sending Seungcheol flying back into a tree once again.

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!" Seungcheol yelled as he climbed down the tree back to the ground.

Dino can now mimic someones voice through their thoughts. Sameul can now use his claws as a venom kill. Yeah, totally not terrifying for someone with health powers.

And then there was me with my new powers on being able to capture someone in an ice capsule.

"Well boys that was all. Thank you guys and we are all proud of your guys group within this week. You are dismissed to do whatever you guys want until dinner." Kevin said.