Two

"Hi! I'm Sameul!" The person smiles showing me his name and number, which was 02 on his jacket in purple thread. His eye was black with rose gold spots.

"I'm Vin." I smile showing my jacket and his eyes widen. "So it true! You are the ice boy who got a blessing from the gods!" He says as his eyes twinkle in curiosity.

"Yeah I guess. Was my arrival announced?" I asked and Sameul nodded. "It's quite rare for a human to receive powers as a child, especially such unusual powers like ice. It's really cool tho!" Sameul said excitedly.

"Yeah I guess, are you also in class A-teen?" I ask deciding to change the subject. And he shakes his head. "No, I'm in class OnE. But I know someone you can sit with." Sameul says sticking his head in the door.

"Yo Dino!" Sameul shouts over to a boy with faded purple/brown hair. The boy gets up from his room and joins the 2 of us. "This is Zhou Zhennan, he's new and in this class." Samuel says.

"Ooooh, Hi! I'm lee chan call me Dino! Come on, you can sit with me!" He said excitedly, the number 99 and his name were sewn into his jacket in purple thread aswell.

His mark consisted of a gold mandala design across the side of his. Upon seeing it, I then realized both Dino and Sameul were indeed Werewolves.

Soon the bell rang and Dino pulled me into class, the seats were arranged into rows of 2. Me and Dino sat near the middle few rows.

There were quite a few a people in that class, but I had recognized one of them. Joshua, I mean it was hard enough to miss him. He was an angel for Pete sake!

But at least it's not Jeonghan or worse, Seungcheol. I have a slight feeling I ticked them off, but like seriously, do they expect me, a new kid. To know exactly who they are, and worship the ground they walk on?!

I don't think so.

So this class was apparently this was my homeroom class where I had, English and History. Lunch, then class 9-teen where I have Math and Science.

Then Class Seventeen.

That's the top ranking class. The people on the fast track to become the protectors for humans When I first got my schedule I thought there was a typo in my schedule, but nope.

Me, a 19 year old boy, who had received ice powers from the gods as a nine year old. Being sent to the top rank class of the school.

I thought I'd atleast have to work my up there, but I guess they were like 'nah, just throw the kid in ther.'

And to top it off, I AM 10000% SURE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE THREE ANGELS ARE IN CLASS SEVENTEEN. Possibly all 3.

To be an angel here, and not be in the top class is just as rare as me being in the class.

Before I knew it, class was over as the bell had rung and we were all packing up. "Hey, do you wanna sit with me and my friends during lunch?" He asks hopefully.

"Sure! It would be great to meet some nice people!" I smile as I follow Dino to the cafeteria.