Sixty Nine

"You leave him alone!" Mingyu shouted as Yeonjun just laughed darkly. "If I did that, I might as well have let you guys go. And where is the fun in that?" He asked.

"Say, who wants to do the honors? Of the first attack?" Yeonjun asked as all of their hands shot up and they started shouting over eachother.

"Samuel, what's the deal with these cages?" I whisper to the wolf. "They cut off all uses of our powers. So we can't do anything." Sameul said angrily as he flicked the metal bar.

"Powers... that's it!" I gasp. "Jeonghan! Your new gift!" I shout to Jeonghan who must have got the idea, because than all the windows in the room shattered.

Tree branches shot throughout the room as one branch ripped the bars clean off the cage as Jeonghan lept for the Puma's.

Beomgyu saw the angle and kicked him straight in the gut, sending Jeonghan down to his knees but not for long. Jeonghan got up and tackled the wolf.

While Seungkwan was busy ripping the bars off our cages, Soobin jumped on his back trying to knock him down.

"Stupid failed science experiment! Get the fuck off me!" Seungkwan yelled as he picked up Soobin and harshly threw him against the floor.

The impact ended up cracking the floor and Soobin probably broke some bones and should be dead.

Just then we all froze when we heard a blood curdling scream, from Seungcheol. HueningKai had sunken his fangs into Seungcheol's neck.

"SEUNGCHEOL!" Woozi and Hoshi screamed as their cage exploded into a pit of melting flames.

HueningKai quickly picked up Seungcheol's limp body and threw him out the window. "No!" Jeonghan yelled as he jumped out after the oldest.

What Jeonghan didn't consider once he caught Seungcheol was that they were falling from a, like 50 story building and Jeonghan had no wings to save himself.

So he really only had his connection with mother nature to save them now to save them now.

But at that moment, right before they hit the ground. A pair of large sparkly white wings shot out of Jeonghan's back.

"Woah." Jeonghan gasped as he held Seungcheol tighter as his wings flapped quickly, sending them up into the air.

◇◇◇

To say Hoshi and Woozi were angry was a HUGE understatement, they were out to kill.

Using his powers, Woozi let each Puma experience the slowest and most painful deaths they could imagine.

"Hoshi, wait till we are out of here before you start to burn this place down." Mingyu said as the cages started exploding due to Hoshi not being able to control his emotions.

"Too late, get out of here!" Hoshi yelled as one of the peice ended up hitting Wonwoo straight in the head, knocking him unconscious.

Mingyu finally got a portal open and got us outside the building as I watched as the whole entire floor exploded with a black puff of smoke and embers.

"Guys! I found Kevin! Come on!" Jeonghan said flying back up to the building to grab Hoshi so he doesn't fry himself completely.

"Are you guys okay?!" Kevin asked as we climbed into the random truck he found.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?! DRIVE!" The8 shouted as Kevin floored it and we sped away from the burning building.

Then I realized something, this was exactly like the dream I had while we were at the camp.