Seventy Six

However the impact never came, or atleast I never felt it. When I lifted my head and opened my eyes, I only saw white.

And wait! Wait! Wait! I apparently wasn't dead. It was 3 pairs of angle wings covering over us, taking the impact and protecting us all.

Wait 3 pairs of wings? Where did the 3rd pair come from?

"Joshua!?" Jeonghan gasped at the youngest angel in shock. A pair of shiny white wings attached to his back, his mark completely redesigned.

 A pair of shiny white wings attached to his back, his mark completely redesigned

"Looks like someone got his angel powers." Dk said as rocks continued to fall. Joshua held his hand out suddenly, the rock turning into leaves.

"What the-" Joshua gasps staring at his hand in shock, did he just do that?

"Is that what I think it is?" Wonwoo asks. "You have reality warping powers." He said as Joshua's eyes widen as he looks at Wonwoo like he has 6 heads.

"Okay power class later. We need to get out of here." Seungkwan said catching a falling rock before kicking down the lava rock wall. Burning his shoe off completely.

"Meh didn't like that pair either way." Seungkwan shrugged as a loud roar interrupted his moping over his lost shoe.

"THAT THING IS STILL HERE!?" I yell in shock, why hasn't this damn dragon left us alone.

"I've had enough of you buddy. Okay you guys hide, I've got a plan." Seungcheol glared. "Joshua you think you can master that new power

  shooting into the air to come face to face with the dragon. "Fucking fossil. You should have gone instinct with the dinosaurs." Joshua yelled grabbing a stick and started beating the dragon on the head.

"Shua I don't think that's a good idea!" Jeonghan sighed but who was he to stop Joshua when he was angry. The rest of us ran and hid from

That managed to tick off the dragon, which was the point. Joshua got it to chase after him, "Okay I can do this." Joshua sighed as he flew faster.

Apparently his wings knew what to do because he had no idea how to really fly, but he's heard and seen enough from Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

When he saw a large rock he directed the dragon towards it. At the last second, Joshua held his hand up and flew through the rock as Seungcheol flew straight into the air.

The dragon smacked his head into the rock at the perfect time when Joshua turned the rock back into a thick rock.

The dragon landed on the ground, out cold.