Three

We make it to the large lunch room that looked more like a ballroom with glass tables. Dino guides us to one of the middle tables, I felt everyone's eyes on me and a few whispers here and there.

But honestly, I don't care.

I am then met with 2 other people along with Samuel. "Hi! Are you the new student?!" One of them with dark brown hair asked me. I nodded and sat down next to Sameul.

"I'm Zhou Zhennan, call me Vin." I smile at them. "I'm Seungkwan, and this is Vernon." Seungkwan says clapping a hand on the shoulder of a boy with silver hair.

"Huh?! Wha-? Oh hi, I'm Vernon!" He says as he apparently was just brought back to reality from spacing out.

Seungkwan's eye mark was purple and seemed have small purple flowers underneath his water line.

Vernon's eye mark has bits of silver and purple mixed together along with bits of what seems to be holographic crystal near the far corner to along his eyelid.

Both had their names and the line 98 sewed on with purple thread. Both also Werewolves. Wow I've managed to meet and befriend 4 werewolves already!

As the 5 of us were talking and getting to know eachother, something weird happened.

Then out of know where the lunch room suddenly gets quiter. Like someone was turning down the volume of student with a remote.

Then the Angel's walked into the cafeteria.

Everyone watched them silently, some however to afraid to make eye contact with the 3 Angel's go to the middle table.

"Are you kidding me? This can't be serious." I scoffed. "Please tell me this doesn't happen daily." I plead to them and they nodd.

"Oh my god." I roll my eyes and the other 4 look at me in shock. "You know your the first person to ever talk like that especially about the Angel's." Seungkwan said pointing his fork at me.

"Yeah, well it's not like I'm going to treat them like the kings of the school." I say, and the other chuckles lightly. "It's good to know someone who can step out of there comfort zone." Vernon smiled.

"You should have seen him this morning, he stood up against Jeonghan. Seungcheol looked ready to tell him off, but I steeped in." Sameul says.

"Really?!" The rest gasp and I nodded and proceeded to tell them all about my morning struggles with trying to get to class on time.

"To say something like that to them and  not have been stuck with Seungcheol wing is legendary!" Dino yelled excitedly.

"Does your chillness come with your powers, because damn you really are a chill/cold person but in a good way!" Seungkwan says.

It then got quiter, AGAIN! "What now? Did one of them drop their fork?" I ask sarcastically, but my eyes widen at the sight of what I saw.

4 other people walked into the lunch room, they seemed to have the same affect as the Angel's but something was different about them.

Then it hit me!

"No way, are those...?" I gasp at the 4 in front of me.

Demons.

"That's line 96, the Demons. Also known as the number one feuders with the Angel's." Seungkwan says, which if you ask me, was quite iconic.

All their eye marks had either the pigment of red and/or black. Their letters and names sewed in with dark

All their eye marks had either the pigmendof red and/or black. Their names and lines sewed in with bright red thread.

"Wait those 2 are in my A-teen class!" I point a short one with black hair and one with brown hair.

"Yeah that's Jihoon and Soonyoung." Dino says as they all watch the 4 sit down. "That one is Wonwoo" Vernon says pointing to one who looks so damn mean just by his cold eyes.

However, one of them caught my eye. He looked much more different than the rest, from his silver hair with black streaks, even to the black smoke mark on his eye.

"And who's that?" I ask.

"That's Junhui, he's either the closest with the 95 Angel's or the most hated. Rumor has it he had to closest relationship with them." Seungkwan whispers

"What happened, is he a fallen angel or something?" I asked, now suddenly curious to know the truth.

"No, he's much more.... and way worse."