Forty Three

"So let me get this right, you are all blessed 'species' and a fight broke out during a sleepover. You created the battle from the final twilight, Flippy over here kicked 2 of them here into New Hampton, they got captured brought here and you want me to help you break them out. While you are all still on the run from your school and this guy with magical dog collars?!" Jiacheng said.

"WE'VE ONLY SAID IT THREE TIME! DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT MORE!" Woozi yelled growing more impatient with every passing minute.

"Sorry as you can tell he's a demon. With very little patience." Seungcheol muttered the last part but Woozi heard. And Hoshi had to hold him down to keep him from attacking.

"And he's an angel who doesn't know any better." I glare at them as a warning to shut up. "But yeah, your correct and we really need your help getting them out." I said.

"And If I say no?" Jiacheng said and Wonwoo stood up and leaned closer to the human.

"Than your going to find out the power 4 Demons hold. And trust me, you don't want that." Wonwoo said his eyes turning black.

"I can help." Jiacheng cleared his throat. "I can help you all get them out, but that doesn't mean there won't be trouble to come after." He said.

"Oh please, we can handle trouble." The8 rolled his eyes. "This isn't are first rodeo." The8 said cracking his fingers to add effect.

"Have you even been to a rodeo?" Jun whispered to The8 who shook his head. "Nope. I don't really know what one is. But people say it all the time." He shrugged.

"Ok then, well I can help you guys bust them out tonight." Jiacheng said as we started mapping out a plan to free our friends.

☆☆☆

Jiacheng had made sure we all kept close to the sanctuary all the way up till closing time. Where he had to keep us hidden from any security gaurds.

"Ok once I press this button the door will open and you 2 can go get your friends, but this button will sound an alarm calling all the gaurds so you better be quick to get them out of there." Jiacheng said as we nodded.

"3, 2, 1." Jiacheng whispered as he pressed a button opening the wolf exhibit door. Also sounding the alarm, which was very loud.

"Better go fast!" He whispered to me and Dk as we climb into the exhibit.