Thirty Nine

"Me next!" Hoshi called as the man, who I found out names was Chyul. He unclipped Hoshi's collar, "F*CK!" Hoshi cried out as he fell to his knees as he gripped his head in his arms.

Woozi went and the whole time he held onto Hoshi's hand and arm. "You okay?" Hoshi asked once Woozi's demon returned. "I can't feel my eyes." He whispered as his eyes flickered from black to brown repeatedly.

Dk had a hard time when his vampire slammed back into his body, something must have gone wrong because Dk ended up passing out. "Yah Dk! Wake up!" The8 yelled lightly slapping the boys face.

Dk's eye snapped open as he exhaled a deep breath. "Remind me to never do that again." Dk sighed as we helped him to his feet. He hissed a couple time just to get used the feeling of his fangs again.

Mingyu went next and the vampire nearly knocked over a bookshelf. "That hurt." Mingyu said his voice muffled from the cloth he was biting down on. "You should just sit down." Hoshi said making the him sit down on the floor with the others.

Wonwoo went next. "3, 2, 1." Chyul said as Wonwoo's collar fell to the floor. The relief that flew over Wonwoo was replaced with pain as he felt his demon return.

He didn't say anything as he buried his face into a pillow, he gripped it so hard his knuckles turned white and the pillow ripped open at the seams.

Jun was hesitant to take off his collar and once we did, I could see why. His hair went pure blonde as his eyes glowed bright gold, before turning black along with his hair.

"I'll go." Joshua said abruptly changing the subject before anyone could ask what happened with Jun.

Jeonghan went after Joshua. "Oh my god I've missed you." Jeonghan whispered to himself as he ran his hand through his blonde hair.

Seungcheol went next. The minute his collar was off his wings shot out of his back followed by a loud scream from Seungcheol as he fell foward towards the floor.

"Woah." Chyul gasps as Seungcheol's wings seemed to have a mind of there own seeing that they wouldn't settle down and kept flapping. But once he was given that so called healing real from Dari, he seemed to calm down.

"Who's last?" Chyul asked as they all turned to Dino. Dino seemed purely terrified of taking off his collar, but we managed to get it off without a problem.

The only problem was when Zico put the collar on Dino, he was still in form wolf and forced to shift so once the collar was off he was immediately thrown back into human form.

The painful sound of what seemed to be bones breaking filled the room as Dino shifted back into human form, and he was in pure pain.

Jeonghan and Sameul were immediately at his side trying to minimize the pain, but no matter what they did, it didn't seem to help him.

Dari thankfully made a stronger tea that would numb the pain, but the cost was that Dino had no energy to move at all. So we'd have to carry him if we went anywhere.

"Well now..." I say as I turn around and kick Mingyu right in the ass. "THANKS TO YOU! VERNON AND SEUNGKAWN ARE BOTH TRAPPED IN SOME UNKNOWN PORTAL AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THEM BACK!" I say as I shake the taller by his shoulders.

"Ok ok! Stop shaking him!" Jeonghan said splitting us apart. "We'll figure this out, we just need to talk it out." He said.