Sixty One

Today was Thursday which ment it was basically another game of hide and seek like BM said. Kinda like the first day but more "Survival."

The first task was getting on a boat because the entire outline of the island was surrounded by a large and deep river/lake. And the rest of the land was deep unknown forests.

"So your only task is escape and don't get eaten. And once you get into the forest you need to find your tag which is guarded by an animal. Tame the animal and it will defend you. But if they bite you, your out." Bm said.

"And you must survive afternoon, and than when you hear the horn. You're real task will begin. You must find the black orb." BM described the orb more.

So he handed us all blindfolds and had us in the large boat. "First Stop Seungkwan. Once you get to the surface head for the forest." Bm said picking the wolf up and throwing him right into the water.

"DID YOU JUST THROW HIM IN?!" Hoshi yelled clinging onto whoever was next to him. Even though that plan didn't work because he was the

And when it was my turn I finally realized how deep the water was, I sunk to the bottom within a minute. However the water was a tad bit cold for me.

It must be freezing for the others.

I rip my blindfold off and swim to the surface I couldn't even tell which direction the forest was in, "Just great. We'll probably die of hypothermia before being killed on land." I sigh.

I froze just enough of the water to create a walkway to walk to the land "Ok ok. Set course for land." I groan.

I did manage to run into Wonwoo on my way there. "Here hop on Hyung." I say grabbing the Demons hand pulling him onto the path.

When we got there, some of the others were already there and searching for their tags. "I'll see you later." I pat Wonwoo on the shoulder before heading the other way.

I had no idea where my tag was but I guess is had better luck running into a wild animal like BM said.

"VIN RUN!" I hear Wonwoo yell as he grabs my arm and starts sprinting. I didn't know why we were running until we heard a loud roar.

I didn't believe it till I turned my head back, even just for a spilt second. And yes my fears were right. We were definitely being chased.

Yep

Just my luck guys.

A tiger was chasing us.

I swear I'm too young for this.