Forty One

"Ok so we need to generate that portal again. This book must have something in it to help us." Chyul said flipping through an old book.

"There! And it's in tea form!" Dari said before clapping her hands excitedly. "God I love being a fairy! You get to know a bunch of magic." She let out a light and airy laugh.

"Uhh are my hands supposed to be tingling?" Mingyu asked and Chyul nodded. "It's regenerating that feeling in your hands to open up the same portal your friends were sent through." He explained.

And it actually worked, Mingyu opend up the same portal from the battle. "You sent them too New Hampton?" Chyul rose an eyebrow and Mingyu shrugged.

"What's New Hampton? And what happened to the old Hampton?" Dk asked innocently.

"Remind me to show you a map when we get back to the school." Joshua sighed placing a hand on the vampires shoulder.

"Well we better get searching it may be only nearly 4 miles but the 2 could have traveled anywhere in Iowa." I say as we break up into groups.

☆☆☆

The 2 hunters handed over Vernon and Seungkawn too what seems to be workers of a Zoo! A Zoo! They were going to become placed in a exhibit.

"Vernon what do we do?" Seungkwan asked as he shifted and sat down next to Vernon.

"I think we should use the pearls." Vernon said gripping his pearl necklace. Him, Seungkwan and Dino all had matching necklaces.

The smallest orange pearl belonged to Dino, the middle pink one belonged to Vernon, and the biggest purple pearl belonged to Seungkwan

Each Seventeen student has a locket for their species. They are used to track eachother incase of emergency.

The 3 wolves had these, and once you pull your pearl it let's out a gas that only the other 2 could smell from anywhere to find them.

"I'll use mine." Seungkwan said unscrewing his pearl as slight pink gas filled the air and floated into the air.

"Let's hope Dino can find us." Vernon said as they shifted back into wolves.

☆☆☆

Me, Sameul, Dino and The8 where all walking around the street. The8 carrying Dino on his back. "Wait stop!" Dino calls repeatedly hitting The8's shoulder.

"I smell Seungkwan. He used the pearl! I can find them! God he's smart! This way!" Dino points to the left.