Fifty Nine

"Ok ok think like Jeonghan. How would he win this?" Wonwoo thinks to himself as he found himself at another dead end. "Trickery. Lie. Cheat!" Was all he came up with.

But they would have to work. "Okay, what if there are multiple personas of myself and we could all find the paths to the end." He say outloud to himself.

And some how, 7 different shadow versions of himself appeared infront of him. "Holy!" He slaps a hand over his mouth in shock.

"Okay okay split up. And we'll figure the rest out who knows when." Wonwoo says still trying to register. 'So that was new.' He thought as they decided to conquer the maze.

Seungcheol and The8 saw right through the fake Wonwoo shadows because after attacking the shadows, they disappeared into a puff of smoke.

"WONWOO CLONED HIMSELF?! OFCOURSE! WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED?!" The8 yelled as he continued to search through the maze.

Time skip to the end of the day.

Jeonghan was never good at mazes but he was good at finding loop holes. He's been wandering around this whole island for the past 10 hours and he was getting bored.

"Hey mother nature mind helping me get to the end?" He asked talking to the large wall of plants. And just like last time, they seemed to listen to him.

A small walkway formed in the mess of branches creating a little tunnel for Jeonghan to travel through. "Oh mama!" Jeonghan whistled.

And within less than 10 minutes he reached the end of the path. "Congratulations Jeonghan! You are the first one done!" Bm cheered.

And nearly an hour later we all finally got out of the maze. And had to listen to Jun complaining on how Jeonghan probably cheated somehow.

"Ok ok that's enough fighting. Let's get some food and get you kids off to bed, y'all got a long day tomorrow!" Bm said.