Fifty Three

Sunday night ended with dinner and sooner or later Monday morning rolled around and we were all woken up by BM flying over the roofs.

Also turns out BM is a Griffin hybrid and had large-ass wings. "WOAH YOUR A GRIFFIN!" Hoshi gasped in excitement.

"Welcome kiddos to your first challenge of Fearless Survival Camp. Today's activity is similar to Capture the flag. But with some twists." BM said.

"You'll be broken up into groups from your age groups. Makanae's, you 4 will be one whole group. Once teamed up you can decide who will take your flag.

And you all will spilt up and try and hide from the others teams, your aloud to go anywhere on this land." Bm said.

"Just don't get your flag taken. The 1st half will end at noon so that's 6 hours. Then we will have lunch and resume back at 1 till 6pm. So this is basically a 12 hours game." BM said as our eyes widened.

"By the end of the 1st half. If you still have your flag your team gets 1 point. And another point for whoever's flag you have by the end of the half. And same for the second half." He explained.

"So I assume everyone knows their groups?" BM asked as he saw we we're already technically standing together.

He handed us each a small flag. Angel's were white, Demons got black, Vampires got red, and we got Purple.

"READY. SET. GO!" BM yelled as we all ran off in other directions.

"Ok who wants the flag?" Sameul asks holding the purple flag from in his fist. "I'll take it first!" Vernon said grabbing the flag as he sped off left.

"If he gets scared were done for!" Seungkwan whispered shouted. "I'll keep my out on him." Dino said shifting as he ran after him.

"I'm going for the Demons." Seungkwan nodded as he went back the way we came. Me and Sameul spilt up to try and find the angels.

"Why do you want me to have it?!" Jeonghan shook his head as he pushed away the flag Seungcheol held out to him.

"Jeonghan your smart as hell and partially evil for an angel. And a trickster! If anyone could hold on to that flag it's you!" Joshua said.

"But what if I get caught! I have no real way to defend myself!" Jeonghan whined and Seungcheol rolled his eyes as they crouched lower behind the bushes.

"You say that like your gonna get caught. Your smart enough to hide and fool anyone Jeonghan." Seungcheol pointed out.

"Oh come on Han, we know how much you love winning. And with you we can!" Joshua said as Jeonghan bit back a smirk.

"Fineeeee only because you guys are so desperate." Jeonghan snickered playfully as he took the flag.

"I'll be off." Jeonghan smiled as he calmly walked off like he wasn't in a whole entire war zone.