Blood Red Moonlight¹

Once every 1,000 years the Era of evil spreads throughout the mystical world. It's called the Night of Red. It also affected some of the 13 blessed students, including the Wolves, Vampires, and especially the Demon.

Vin looked out of the window at the pitch black sky, the sun never came up, and a bright red moon filled the sky. Making outside look like a horror movie.

Joshua had insisted Vin sleep in the angel's room just to be safe, he had no idea how Sameul would react under the affect of the Night of Red.

"So this will last all day?" Vin asked Joshua who nodded as he combed through his hair. "It gets worse during the night time for them. Because then they cannot control their powers." Joshua explained.

However despite it being a day of hell unleashed, we still had to attend class. And we had to get the 96, 97, and makanae line there too.

"You guys sure this is safe?" Vin asked he and the other 3 angels stood outside of Dk's bedroom, he was probably the safest one to wake.

"Uhh Dk? We have to get to class? It's only our one class today." Joshua said knocking the door. When he didn't get an answer Joshua took a deep breath and pushed the door open a crack and out dashed a bunny.

"Oh. Would you look at that, it's animal planet." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan tried to catch the fast little creature. "Dk! Come on we don't want to be late." Seungcheol said.

Vin nearly jumped out of skin when he heard Dk hiss at them, the vampires eyes glowing a bright red. His fangs were also visible, which was a rare sight.

Dk hardly shows his fangs, this must have been another side-effect from the Night of Red. Normally it's The8 that shows his fangs the most.

Speaking of The8, getting him out of his room was a difficult task, his room was plunged into darkness, however you could see illusion glitches of past and future moments throughout the room.

Like moments in time.

"This is going to happen alot isn't it?" Vin asked as The8 nodded, slipping a pair or sunglasses on. The vampire's eyes were really sensitive to most light.

The same thing with Mingyu, so he dug around his room for nearly 7 minutes looking for a pair of sunglasses, speeding around with his powers.

However they would flicker back and forth between his usual powers, causing his speed to abruptly give out and Mingyu smacking into a wall.

"I don't got time for this. Vin come on, we're waking up the wolves." Jeonghan said dragging Vin down the hallway near the other rooms.

New Mini series, since I've yet to finish another boss power chapter.