Blood Red Moonlight³

When it got later in the night, merely 2 hours left. The 13 of them were still wide awake, how can they sleep when its almost 80-90° inside the classroom.

You can blame or thank Hoshi for that.

However it's also Hoshi that caused the chaos that was soon to occur.  It all happened when Hoshi's power started to spin out of control. He actually melted his gloves.

"Okay this is bad." Vernon said as they all scooted away from the Demon whose temperature rose by the second. He stumbled back, accidentally tearing down one of the window blinds, revealing the moon.

The thing Joshua had also mentioned was that the Night of Red was a day controlled by Satan, so it affected the Demons the most, since their powers were linked to Satan.

And by being exposed to the moon, fueled all of their powers, giving them the false illusion they can control the world.

"Oh no." Seungcheol gasped as all the windows started to crack at the heat pressure in the room. "HOSHI STOP!" He yelled at the demon.

But it was too late, once all the windows shattered. All 4 Demons were gone.

"Were so fucked." Dk said, before getting whacked upside the head by Joshua. "What?! If this was on earth they would destroy the city like Loki from Avengers!" Dk said.

"You do know none of them have a way to get to earth, because the only 2 who can are The8 and Mingyu. And plus all earth Portals are shut down." Joshua said.

"Doesn't mean they won't try and find a natural gate." Vin said. "This is a magical land you think there is no natural way to travel. Yall really need to crack open a history book." Vin rolled his eyes.

"Okay text book lesson later. We need to get those 4 back and stop them from doing any damage." Seungcheol said, taking charge of the situation.

"There is less than 2 hours left. We need to hold them off and keep them from doing anything bad until the Moon disappears." Seungcheol said.

"I'm going after Wonwoo, I have a feeling I know where he'll be." Mingyu said standing up before being stopped by Jeonghan.

"But what about the Moon?" Jeonghan asked worriedly.

"We vampires have our glasses, they reflect the Moonlight off of the lense so we are not affected." Mingyu explained. "It also works just like how humans wear sunglasses to not burn their little eyes when they look in the sun's direction." He added.

"I'm going after Hoshi and Woozi. Those 2 had to have gone together, their added powers make them a dangerous duo." Seungcheol sighed.

"I'm going too." Jeonghan said but Seungcheol shot down that idea. "Seungcheol your not about to fight them by yourself, your practically powerless against them in the Night of Red." Jeonghan pleaded.

"Jeonghan you need to stay here incase one of the demons come back to the school and tires anything." Seungcheol said.

"But Joshua gets to go out?!" Jeonghan fired back. "Someone has to get Jun." Joshua cut in between the 2 bickering angels.

"And it won't be you. I'm getting him." They all stopped and turning to The8.

"The8 are you insane, you can't fight agaisnt Jun, you don't have a power to defeat him." Joshua protested.

"I don't need a power. I can see the future, I can see everything he plans on doing. If you fight him, he's going to go right for your wings and rip them apart." The8 pointed out.

"Its true, in any classic tale of Demons vs Angels. The Demons always try to destroy the Angel by ripping their wings apart."

"And plus I do have something that can stop him." The8 said holding out a pair of black dragon nunchucks.

"The8 where did you get dragon nunchucks?!" Kevin asked in shock, he's never seen a pair before. Or even knew the Vampire had a pair.

"When I transferred here, me and Jun became competitors with one another. He fought and tried everything I did, tried to beat me at my own game. Most times he would succeed and we would call a tie. But I had to beat him at one thing, so I had my grandfather make these with the help of a dragon." The8 said.

"I know these are the one things that can win agaisnt Jun."